2) Today (Oct. 28) is Frankenstein Day celebrating author Mary Wollenstonecraft Shelley’s birthday and all things Frankenstein. Who do you think is the scariest Halloween character? Michelle Bachman.
3) “Occupy Together” protests, which began as “Occupy Wall Street” protests in New York City back in September, have spread to over 600 towns in the United States and have even started across the globe. Have you ever participated in a protest of any sort? Yes. I was at too many to remember. It was about Vietnam and giving peace a chance. I admire the Occupy movement.
5) How old is too old to go trick-or-treating? We talking kids in a costumes or naked sexy women?
6) The fourth installment of the “Twilight” movie series (“Breaking Dawn Part I”) will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie? No. But when I was in radio I attended a lot of premieres. I hated the crowds. Fuck the free pass. I’d rather pay with room to spare.
7) How soon before Christmas is too soon to put up holiday decorations on your home or business? I’m OK after Halloween. Art Griswold, start your engines!
8) Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on which agencies across the U.S. will provide a venue for people who want to dispose of unwanted, expired, and/or unused prescription drugs. What do you normally do with left-over medications? Sell them on the street. They ask, “X?” I say “Better”. They pay big for blood pressure medications that you tell them that it will get them high.
9) Madonna has been announced as the half-time entertainment for the upcoming Super Bowl game, reportedly beating out Lady Gaga. Would you prefer to see Madonna or Lady Gaga (or would you rather not see either of them)? Neither sounds about right. Either way, they are off the boomer craze. A 74 year old Keith Richards is way too horrifying. We’re back with Crazy Sam. Join us.
Time will tell.