1. If you won the lottery lets say 200 million dollars what would be the first thing you would do? There is a temple that is available in the ancient city of Topal. It is known by the Topalian word for “holy moly”. It is named Topoli Mopoli. For five hundred years women of all cultures come to pray and explore the meaning of existence. While this is totally without any meaningful purpose, they do it in the nude. I’d think I’d fit in just fine as a spiritual advisor of the flesh. I know you saw that coming. I’ll try to do better. Swear.
3. Do you have any lucky charms? You mean like the family jewels? You bet!
5. If you could have just one thing..anything besides riches (money/gold) what would your wish for? World peace. Seriously, I cannot stand these friggin’ wars. We are back in Vietnam and no one seems to notice or care that’s there is no end game. And I believe it’s solely because there are no rich kids being drafted to fight in it.
6. Do you listen to your gut instincts or try to ignore them and wish you did? Sometimes I listen way too much. But when you get to the point where you know you’ll fuck the situation up no matter what you do, so you go with your gut. Why blame someone else?
8. Do feel like you are fortunate in life or waiting for your turn? why? I have a very close family of four generations. I have good friends and a successful career. I would like to fall in love again. But I am not greedy. Or even remotely funny today.
9. what is an attainable dream that you want to accomplish before you die? I think I’ll stick with a partner to fade into the years with. Or stay with the usual one night stands. Either or both. I’m flexible here.
10. If the world was going to end on friday…what would you do before it ended? Getting drunk with the French twins comes to mind. Hell, that’s a great idea if even the world goes on.
11. Do you believe rabbits foots are bring good luck? Not for the rabbit, so no.
13. If you could come up with an invention and make millions of dollars what would it be? Something that would benefit a whole lot of people. Like nude beaches, but even better. I’ll try to bring my “A” game next time. No promises, though.
We may be Thursday Thunking!
With Ber or Kimber.
You never know. Join us then.