To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Questions
At Trekonderoga 2016
1. where is your significant other? She just left. She’s out shopping for stools for our phoney kitchen island. Selling a house today with staging, is a bitch.
2. your favorite thing? Sex. What’s that? Oh, no. I haven’t changed that much since 2006 when I started all this shit.
3. your dream last night? Usually I’m at that perfect job that evaded me during my career.
4. your goal? Sell the house and move back home. I moved to Enfield for my job. Now that I am disabled, I don’t need to be as close. Plus, we have a four bedroom, three bath home for two people. Home is West Hartford, some 30 minutes away.
5. your hobby? WTIT. It’s hard to believe we just had our 50th Anniversary party. From
At our 50th: Top- Johnnie, Bud, Billy, Greg & Cos Bottom: Midnight, Captain, Rock & Gary
the original 5, we had 4 come.
6. where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive.
7. where were you last night? Right here in the WTIT Studio.
8. what you’re not? Disloyal.
9. one of your wish list items? In my mind I’m going to Carolina.
Happy as a pup. He did grow over the years.
10. your pet? Happy, my dog. Now he is a virtual dog. It’s alright to pet him, but for not feed him. Trust me, he’s not hungry.
11. missing someone? Yes.
12. your car? 2014 Chevy Malibu.
13. something you’re not wearing? A condom.
14. love someone? Love lots of people.
15. when is the last time you laughed? Today. Kathy and I do crack each other up.
16. last time you cried? During a show we watched last night. I am a softy…
17. favorite past time? Recording with WTIT.
Most guys ever around the table, 9.
18. are you a hater or a lover? A lover. Go figure.
19. any vices? Yes.
20. favorite questions blog other than Sunday Stealing? saturday 9.
I do hope that you are doing well. I now we haven’t been together for a while. But I was working on the 50th party, had the house guest from hell the week before the party. The guy was SO drunk the first night that he went into my bedroom where the mrs. was sleeping. “I’m so glad you are back as he crawled on the bed to hug my wife.” The come back part meant about our separation. Kathy and I separated for 7 months. But we got back together well over a year ago. Then the dude added, (I was not told this part until after the party. Kathy did not want to ruin the party.) The event did go well. Everyone (I mean ‘every important DJ’) but Gypsy (COPD stage 4) was there. Gypsy is the only DJ of significance who was on are original DJ staff who never returned. We had two guys in the 80s who saved us. Johnnie & I were starting to record more in 1985. The only problem was that we need 5 not 2. We got Bouncing Billy (who did the first show with me) to come to our first session of what we call the “modern era”. He helped us “train” the newbie, Cos. B.B. & Bob would replace Gary & Gypsy and due to the fact that we were taping weekly, they were on a million bits. But neither was with us two years. But neither was significant now. Below some more shots of the party. Peace & love. See you soon. Same time. Same blog.
Johnnie, Billy & Rock
Cos & Gary
Above: Rock, Captain, Johnnie, Billy, Greg, Cos Below: Gary, Bud & Midnight.
Billy & Johnnie
Bud & Captain