We got an email the other day. It asked this question: “Why would anyone read your blog?” We thought, “damn good question”. So basically, we’ve been challenged to justify our existence. Hey, you can’t write a blog without some people not liking what you do. We decided to turn it into a challenge. So we give you (cue the drum roll, Vinny)…
The Top 10 Reasons to Read WTIT: The Blog:
10. No animals are actually hurt during the production of any WTIT post.
9. Any moron can make up a celebrity interview. But we also even make up the celebrities on occasion.
8. We’ve won a lot of blogging awards. Although we are proudest of the “Top Foreign Blog” award we won from the students from Rakistan. If you make up the country, we discovered that you can make up the award. There’s nothing sweeter than winning a phony award.
7. WTIT: The Blog only uses adult language when it is absolutely necessary. Although we have found that it’s usually fucking necessary.
6. We are the favorite blog of the French twins. Although they do say we talk about Jill Hennessy too much for their taste.
5. The WTIT Blog has no pay per posts or advertising. Not that we wouldn’t love to make some money, but would you pay us to endorse your product or business?
4. This is a “fat free” blog. You will gain no weight reading this blog. You also probably won’t gain any knowledge or insight. You do get what you pay for.
3. We are an equal opportunity offender. We can piss off just about everyone.
2. You cannot take this blog too seriously. Even we don’t believe half of what we write.
1. It is the best blog about a radio station that no one has ever heard. Unless, you have been in our studio to listen to WTIT. We invite our readers all the time to stop by the WTIT studios. The next reader who stops by will be the first.
That is it for a Tuesday.
WTIT: The Blog will return, sooner or later.
We hope you will join us.
Same time. Same blog.