> On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. We all thought it had ended and it is great that it’s back!
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen & one of the IC Forum members, the color of summer winds and the number zero zero seven two.
|Heather and I, back in the day.|
1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be? Probably Ernie. When my princess (daughter Heather, now a mother of two) was young she loved Bert & Ernie. I was great doing imitations of their voices. The is a tape recorded when she was two where I doing the Tape Radio thing with Johnnie Walker and Galloping Gary. You can hear Heather, age 2, asking in the background, “Daddy, do Bert & Ernie”.
2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place?? It occurred to him going to the neighborhood barbeque was not his smartest idea.
3. What’s your favorite muscle? You wrote this question to see what I’d say, no?
4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies? An equal disaster. Pass.
5. Is summer ever going to get here? So far this week we’ve had hot and humid at 87. Tonight it’s dry and cool. And yesterday, for an added distraction, we had a tornado touch down in Springfield, about five miles from here. That’s the weather. I’m not doing news or sports. Sorry.
7. What was your “last day” of something? My last day of coupledumb was two weeks ago. But hey, you never know. I’ve got a bit more important shit on my mind. I’m off to the hospital tomorrow. More testing for my neck and back problems. Loads of fun.
8. Casey Anthony – do you know who I’m talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial? Not closely. It’s rather depressing. Can I be honest here? All in all, I’d prefer a blowjob.
10. Do you feet smell? No. I leave that function to my nose. Call me crazy. Peace, bros.
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.