1. What’s something no one wants to hear but everyone should? You can’t drive. I will call you an Uber. Or it’s the spit out/swallow debate. I’ll give it more consideration.
2. What’s the most annoying animal you’ve ever encountered? I fed Giraffes at the San Diego Zoo. Their breath and slobber is gross.
3. How much does language affect our thinking? Quite a bit. Whether
it’s read or audio. Personally it’s has been that chance meeting “is she saying no or yes?” It’s so important. Although when I used to drink heavily to go to singles dances. It is amazing the questions you’ll ask drunk that you wouldn’t sober. I’ve asked doozies.
4. Do you prefer to watch movies in the theater or in the comfort of your home? Other than Bond or Trek I prefer home. But if it’s 3D and something is a much watch, theater. And if I know you ladies,. I’m sure when you watch porn with hubby, it’s not in a theater…
5. What topic could you spend hours talking about? Music. Radio. News. Sex.
6. If you could run away from it all and start fresh somewhere new, would you? Yes. But the type of thing I would do it would involve more money than I have. So I’ll have to meet a rich widow.
7. What’s the most polarizing question you could ask a group of friends? Politics. I am very left and I have many conservatives Trumpist’s friend. We agree not to talk politics.
8. Do movies have the same power as books to change the world? Yes, depending subject or in my case I prefer to learn from video. Not that it’s better, it is easier for me.
9. What would you rate 10/10? Those two ladies that I spent last with. Nice conversationalists…
10. What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed that you are good at it? I know more about makeup than a man should know. But it’s leaving me as I progress. But as a Jimmy Buffett’s song goes, “She’s going out of my mind, I knew it was a matter of time”. Once I stopped being pissed, I am now indifferent.
11. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to? Everyone.
12. What problems will technology solve in the next 5 years? What problems will it create? I think that in the medical and scientist/tech world we will have 3D TVs.
13. What from the present will withstand the test of time? Sexy women in very short skirts. Another Buffett line.
14. What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical? None. I hate musicals. Hate them.
15. What is something common from your childhood that will seem strange to future generations? Cowboy stuff and simple toys.
Two beautiful 70+ degree days. I just wish I had someone to to things with. Perhaps that will change. I was as happy as I can get about the election. I sat out on lawn yesterday I plan to it again today! Have a terrific day! Thanks to Bev for hosting!