1. When did you last feel down and out? Last night. It was one of those tough to sleep nights. (Until I took a pill to help me sleep) Every I was thinking about was gone by the morning. But the real dame was do to Bouncing Billy coming over to watch Tom Brady win a game. So drinking during the day is great. Unless you don’t to go to bed at 8.
2. What do you do to feel sexy? The French twins came over Friday night. They just love me in my WTIT thong. I am sparing showing you THAT pic…
3. If you could be somewhere else,
where would you be and why? St. Anywhere in the Caribbean.
I don’t care what island it is. As long as I have a lady by my side. It sucks to be single on an island of all couples. I won a contest in 1993 (Sale contest at work) and I took Harvey Wallbanger. We couldn’t even find a single girl even in a nightclub.
4. What have you always wanted to do? Be on a writing staff of a
sitcom. It should have occurred to me earlier in life. I was too concerned about being a DJ. I wrote comedy for that but it was in spurts. Also after that foursome Friday, I would like to try a fivesome!
5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time? My blog, my home, my family and my friends. And retirement.
6. If you could be someone else, who would you be and why?
Stupid question. It doesn’t help that’s it’s on a blog I help author.
7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill. I fell down nine flights in an elevator once. I was on Qualods. It was the early 70s. How did I live? I was in the elevator and kept falling in it.
8. What have you always wanted to do but haven’t? Write better questions. But we are working on it.
9. What do you think about the talk about traveling to Mars? I am really excited about it. I hope I’m around to see the first colony there.
10. If you could bring back someone who has passed, who would it be? My dad. He was my BFF and I think of him every day. I was lucky, thought. He was with me in my 60s and was 88 when he passed…
That’s it for this week. Join us next time. With better questions. On the Same Tape Radio blog. Same time.