We are getting pretty damn sick of not having those daily memes we so relied on for the last five years. First it was Thunks. Then DJ KathyA stopped R&R Fridays. The Wednesday Wickedness, poof! I thought we were saved with that Weds-Fri meme, WTF. Then she cried uncle. And finally it was Mayhem. So now what? We’re back to random stealing. This we grabbed from Kwizgiver.
She swiped from Cat.
1. Did someone die in that last movie you watched? Kathy had never seen Daniel Craig as James Bond. The first film, Casino Royale, I thought was terrific. The second, Quantum of Silence made no sense to me what-so-ever. We watched the first on Saturday. It was a Bond film. Twelve people died before the opening credits.
2. Are the trees pretty colors outside for you now or at all? It’s winter. Allison if you’re gonna steal memes, steal them from the same time of year. I’m glad I got THAT off my chest.
4. When’s the last time you video recorded something on TV? I Tivo daily. For my 260th birthday, Harvey Wallbanger (of course a fellow WTIT DJ) turned me on to The Big Bang Theory. I had never seen it. So I have years to catch up with.
5. How big is your memory chip? 2,849,648,333 TB. Give or take a GB.
7. What is your favorite incense scent? This is an oxymoron. Yech.
8. Caramel apples or candy apples? This is just plain fuctardian.
9. Have you ever tried one of those blue candy apples? Holy core Batman, again with the apples.
11. Do you find dandelions when they’re gone all white pretty? Don’t you just hate it when you steal a meme because the first few questions were interesting and then it all goes south. No one said this blog was any good. Sometimes you get what you pay for.