To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What Did You Have For Lunch? It’s Easter. It will be ham is my best guess.
2. Do You Dance In The Car? No but I listen to The Cars a lot. Rik & the boys are till great.
3. Favourite Animal? Lion. You can’t beat life in a pride.
4. Do You Watch The Olympics? No. Do they watch me? Oh wait. My late friend Johnnie Walker did get me to enjoy Women’s Beach Volley ball.
5. What Time Do You Usually Go To Bed? I seldom see 11.
6. Are You Wearing Makeup Right Now? No. I usually wait till 5.
7. Do You Prefer To Swim In A Pool Or The Ocean? Can’t swim in an ocean. So put me down for a pool. Or a pond. Or a lake.
8. What Was The Last Thing You Ate? An omelet I made for Kathy for dinner.
9. Bottled Water Or Tap Water? Tap. But most bottled water is tap. Folks are fooled so easily.
10. What Makes You Happy? Saying “Happy Easter” to my blog buddies.
11. Did You Like Swinging As A Child? Do You Still Get Excited When You See A Swing Set? Yes and No.
12. Do You Work Better With Or Without Music? Music is always on here at WTIT.
13. Do You Make Your Bed In The Morning? Nope.
14. Do You Like Your Music Loud? A bit.
15.Do You Fear Thunder / Lightning? I love it.
Happy Easter & Passover!
It’s been a couple of days. I’ve lost 30 pounds since I retired. So I am doing test (the colonoscopy was 100% fine) and the blood work revealed nothing wrong. So next up – scans. I think it just may be that I ate at McDonald’s or fast food anywhere five days a week. Now I eat fruit or omelets. I think I gotta start milkshakes.
My kids and grandkids are doing well. Kathy and I drove to Jersey to see my granddaughter’s play Spamalot. It was great. WTIT is still recording in our 52nd year. Johnnie’s death was a bummer, but we’ve marched on.
One of my best elementary school & on – friend was Bouncing Billy. He recorded with us from 1967 (he & I did the first tape) to 1974 & once in 1985. He was a cop and drifted away due to ours & such. In 2013 I emailed him. He has been back with us 2013- longer than the first time. We record every other month, and he and I pick a sporting event to attend on the “off months”. I am SO lucky he’s back. Takes a lot of the pain away.
Meanwhile Rock’s job is so demanding that when he can he just calls and I try to rally the boys in the band. Monday night it was just Rock & I and we recorded our 611th session.
I think of you guys every weekend. I hope to join you more. Peace & love-
We hope that whether near or far, your thoughts are of family. Unless of course – if they’re dicks.