The object of the game is to blog “8 Random Facts About Myself”. Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Since Gail said that she was always talking about herself, ad nauseum (her words), She thought she would give us a break and tell us things about herself in German. Really, Gail. I was just saying to my Uncle Fred, “Fred”, I said, “With all of this said, and all that I’ve read, I’ve gotta learn German so I can do Gale’s meme!” Fred is a wise man. He inquired, “What language of a different source can pass your lips?” “That is it,” I said. “I’ll shall do it in Rakistanian!”
1. Mi dawtah Heatherstan, sed hur Dahd mite smile when group herd da“Plain White T’s”.
2. Mi sun Jamesistan, sed Dahd, ges wat da band played wit us? I sed wat band? Jamesistan sed da “Plain White T’s”.
3. “Plain White T’s” hov too bigo songs fer sure. “I Hate Yoy” ahhnd “Hey Deliela”
4. Mi no no do it to it wid friendistan’s wives. Joke twas lik it fer sure.
5. Mimi globally bound. Tomorrowstak.
6. Mi not bye-bye-di at partistan. Mucho smirnoff, hoe de do.
7. Mi wid sun and dawtah-in-lawyerstan por brun
ch lost Saturdisat.
8. Food at sed brunch notso badoh.
I tag Georgie, Johnny, Robinson, Derek, Alex, Hideki, Melky, and Bobby.
Hope you tolerated learning a tad about our friends in Rakistan. Thank you so lots of much for doing the WTIT Tape Radio Blog today. Do us tomorrow on Hump Day.
Same time. Same blog.