We are on vacation this week, spending the week at the New Jersey shore. We are with our daughter Heather and her family and my son Ben and his wife. One of our ALL TIME POPULAR features at WTIT: The Blog was written by Lola. Before there was Crazy Sam and her Saturday 9, there was Lola. Lola wrote a blog named Saturday 8. The biggest difference is these Saturday memes was that Lola wrote very long questions, which both asked her question and editorialized. If you are new to this feature we think you will find some of her questions and the way that she asked them laugh-out-loud funny. Oh, and Lola hated us. If we signed in to say our answers were on our site, she would delete. But in truth, we were brutal to her, as you will see. If you remember this feature, we know you’ll enjoy a trip down memory lane. If you are new to it, have a blast! Lola’s questions are in bold.
the sat-8 :: religion and aging. Hi Lola! Even before I read these questions I am guessing that you could not think of eight religious questions. Or eight aging questions, either.
1. are you a religious person? As much as I think both my readers and your tiny brain would just be “hanging on the edge of their seat” to know this about me, I’ll pass. I write a fucking humor blog. When I do “WGOD Tape Radio: The Blog” I’ll get back to you.
2. are you a spiritual person? Lola, here we go again. You are writing only eight questions. Why write these first two as separate questions? And while I rant, I am surprised you haven’t used your wonderful trademark, “why/why not?”
3. were you raised in a religious household? Yes. I was raised by Trumadoor Triads in Costa Rica. I was left as an orphan on their doorstep. While I was safe and educated, the Triad monks did not even tell me about all things worldly until I was fifteen. Then, they let me smoke, drink beer and bring hookers back to the mission. I miss those religious days.
4. have you/do you/would you raise your children in a religious household? I’ve stated before that I have 73 children but only four have tracked me down. When they did, I dropped them off at a Triad Mission. My son Pedro refuses to leave. He is 27.
5. i’m turning 35 years old this year, but i’m often mistaken as being at least ten years younger. in fact, people rarely believe that my 13-yr. old is actually my daughter, and swear that she’s my sister. are you mistaken for being older or younger than you truly are? Gag me with a pitchfork. People think that you are younger because of your limited intellect and total lack of sophistication. As far as your daughter goes, they are probably really thinking, “What kind of God would let Lola breed?”
6. when my husband and i first married, he looked like he was still in high school and i was often (jokingly) accused of robbing the cradle – we’re the same age. a month ago, one of my husband’s aunts thought that he was my FATHER (vindication!). do you and your significant other appear to be significantly younger or older than each other? Thanks for putting that “(jokingly)” in there. No one would have understood what you meant without it. But that’s okay. Most don’t understand what you mean at all. So your husband’s aunts thought he was your father. Lola you total moron, that would make him their brother. I am so sure this happened in perhaps a VERY old person’s nursing home. I am right aren’’t I?
7. there is an agency called the american association of anti-aging medicine that is dedicated to the advancement of therapeutics related to the science of longevity medicine. would you consult such an agency or other medical office for supplements, advice, etc. to help you increase your longevity? There is an agency called the american association of brainless meme writers that is dedicated to the advancement of therapeutics related to the science of putting incredibly stupid people out of their and our misery. Do you think I should call on your behalf? At no charge?
Same time. Same blog.