1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Lucky world.
2. What shirt are you wearing? The gray one. No, the black one. I only have two. You guess.
3. Do you label yourself? Only with Dyno marker.
4. What does your watch look like? You’d have to buy me one. I don’t wear jewelry.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was going to bed. I knew I had to get up earlier than normal to switch cell service.
6. Last furry thing you touched? My beard.
7. Favourite age you have been so far? 40. I loved my forties. I was finally single after 20 years. I had a bunch of great guys who planned our weekends around meeting women. First group I was in where no one was with WTIT.
8. What is your current desktop picture? 50th Anniversary of WTIT.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? Is there a good answer to this fucker? If there is, I don’t see it.
10. The last song you listened to? “Can We Still Be Friends” by Todd Rungren is playing at the moment.
11. What time of day were you born? Saturday. When I try to narrow it down further, things get a tad fuzzy.
12. Where did you live in 1987? West Hartford, CT. I grew up there. By 1987, I had four kids and a white house. By 1991, I was divorced. In 1993, I moved in with Harvey Wallbanger. I left West Hartford. I never would live there again. Although the home that I live in now is about two miles from the center of West Hartford. But my time here was most;y the pandemic, so I leave no memories here.
13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Murder the nearest person.
14. Would you move for the person you loved? No.
15. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Wallet, keys, cell.
16. What’s your favourite town/city? At the moment, I’ll go with Phoenix. How come there’s more than 15 questions? Do I get extra pay? What’s that? OK, I’ll shut up now.
17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? I just paid cash for a diet Coke & a newspaper.
18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Around 2002 I was sick, not expected to recover, but obviously did. When I got better I was thinking of an old girlfriend from college and I wrote her a letter and sent it to her folks asking it be forwarded. The ex-girlfriend called me a week later. We met for lunch a saw each other a few times. But whatever we had some 25 years earlier wasn’t there. We had three dates before we kissed. And as I left her waving as I got into my car, I waved and thought, “I am never going to hear from her again or her me.” And I was right. It’s now almost 25 years later.
19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear? I wore a suit to Johnnie Walker’s memorial service in 2018.
20. Does anything hurt on your body right now? I’ve had 13 spine surgeries. Pain is something I know.
Here we are again on a weekend with a meme. Today (Sunday) is the open house for my home. There is SO much interest, they have scheduled 6 showings after the open house. In two weeks, my son is returning to AZ and that’s when we will find my house. But I move out of here June 15th regardless. I have to move to Boston first. It’s much cheaper to move our cars and are possessions together. That will be weird because my son will have moved to AZ with his youngest (5). I’ll stay with his wife and ten-year-old. Only for a day or two before we are off. I’m gonna mosey on out. See you soon.