1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be? The end of Covid 19.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? Naughty yet again. As the French twins..
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train? I am a party of one. I was invited to my son’s in Boston, but our family Christmas is Monday, so I decided to avoid 4 hours on the Christmas roads. Call me if you’re alone, too.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? Just a few frames for the WTIT wall of yearly pics. We only needed one, but 7 brings the price. And I break them brushing against the wall. In July, this entire room will be in Phoenix. Weird.
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year? I’m onlyinto them if I have someone to watch with. I may do “Harry & Sally” today.
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread? I’m not into sweets much.
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind. “Sex Under the Xmas Tree” by The Three Stooges.
8. What’s your favorite winter beverage? Same as summer… Smirnoff.
9. What do you remember most about the 2020 holiday season? It’s my last Christmas party hosting. I plan to be back each Christmas, but it will be at someone elses’ place. I’ve hosted since my first divorce in 1990. 21 and done. I’m too old to worry about parties.
I do hope your Christmas is terrific. Personally, I’m happy all the hustle is over. You folks will see me again. Right here. Same time. Same blog.