1. What are your plans for December? To get through it. We’ve got the date for my annual Xmas party, that’s on the 28th. It’s my last one. I’m sure we’ll be back at Christmas, but I won’t be hosting anymore.
2. How do you celebrate your wins/success? Smirnoff. It works for losses as well.
3. Are holiday movies only for the holiday season? Barely even then.
4. What would you consider a waste of money? Giving money to politicians. They are truly a mess right now.
5. What do you like to eat for breakfast? Two eggs, Sunnyside up. Hash browns with onion powder, garlic salt and red pepper. Plus bacon.
6. How do you feel about poetry? How does it feel about me?
7. Are you shy? Everyone can be. I generally am outgoing.
8. Do you take time to reflect on your goals? My goal is the move to Phoenix, right now. It’s still too far out to do much now. I’ve had a handyman fix some stuff for the sale of my home.
9. Something you are curious to know more about- Can someone in their seventies fall in love again. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a priority right now. I’m also curious as to win my fucking divorce will go through. I called the court and they estimate three weeks. About fucking time. Not having to deal with each other will be a good thing.
10. Something that makes you feel fancy… If Bev ever uses punctuation for her questions. That would be fancy. 🙂
11. How you’re still handling the pandemic: I’ve had three shots. Over 80% of adults 12+ have had the vaccination in Connecticut. Not too shabby.
12. A close friend you’ve never met in person: I am not sure if that’s possible. Cyber friends seem like friends, but they’re not. A friend is someone you can call on for help. Just calling isn’t the same. But, I feel close to all of you. But friends?
13. Do you get in on trends early or later? Depends. Sometimes I’m early. Sometimes I’m late. Sometimes I miss the new stuff altogether.
14. What is something you do on a regular basis? Really? What a dumbass question.
15. Do you enjoy spending time with family? Very much so. Particularly my three oldest kids and grandkids.
Vent time: My brother is angry with me. I accidentally let him know the score of a game that he taped. You woulda thought I killed someone. He yelled and hung up on me. Not very mature. Well this too will pass. Enjoy your week. See you next time. Same time. Same blog.