1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music? Only my grandmother. I was about 12 when she said to me, “I don’t understand your music. It’s nothing but “Yeah, Yeah, Yeah”. The Beatles had just arrived, and she was referring to “She Loves You”
2. Do you have pop-tarts in your house right now? Nope. I really don’t eat a lot of sweets. Unless you’re talking about my neighbor’s college age daughter. On that I have no comment.
3. Does someone owe you over twenty dollars? Is $600 over $20?
4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body? On purpose or accidentally?
5. What kind of booze did you last take shots of? God, it has been so long. As Midnight Plowboy puts it, it might have been cough syrup or mouthwash (Jaggermeister or Goldschlager) but most likely was tequila.
6. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose? I saw Rod Stewart from the front row. I stood up and we slapped 5. Front row isn’t as good as 10th, to me. I’ll go with Jimmy Buffett. He was FANTASTIC at Great Woods.
7. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on? A very cheap hooker.
8. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military? Nope. Dad was 4F for WW2.
9. Do you like sour candy? Somebody has a sweet tooth today, but it’s not me.
10. What do you do to stay awake when you’re tired? Sex usually works.
11. Do you wear your shoes around the house? Only on my ears.
12. Is there ever a time that you enjoy cold showers? Yes. Right after I burn myself intentionally.
13. Are you good at filling silence in awkward situations? Yes. At weddings, if I don’t know the table, I suggest electing a table captain. But first we decide what his or her job would be. It usually works if there’s alcohol involved.
14. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch? I like a few of those HGTV house flipping shows. As regular shows go, all mine are off for the summer. That is okay since I watch almost every inning of the Yankees. NCIS (still), Bull, The Good Doctor & The Resident are among my faves.
15. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters? Nope. I just usually just have a very expensive Diet Coke.
The website is back up! It would never be without the help of our lady of the Peace Globes, Mimi Lenox. She figured it out, and now she’s gotta teach me. I can’t thank her enough. Bouncing Billy & I have tix for the Hartford Yard Goats tomorrow. The only problem is that we are expecting both a hurricane and tornado tomorrow. Oh, well. That’s baseball. I missed you guys. I should be back now. That means that we will do this again. Same time. Same blog.