Sunday Stealing: From J. Durward
1. What is the nearest book to you? Your Kindle does not count. Let’s see. It’s the Bible. Nope. It’s the Koran. Let me look closer. Oh it’s a classic, “Playboy’s Top Nudes 1967”.
2. When was the last time you took a “me” vacation A “you” vacation? Never.
3. How many telephone numbers do you have? 7,249. Give or take.
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately? Do away with “mastery” tests. They prove nothing, other than you are good on fucked up tests.
5. What’s your favorite Olympic event? Woman’s Bikini Volleyball. I don’t really understand the game, but I love when they slap each other’s asses when the score.
6. Do you watch the Olympics? Not a mini second.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player? The G.O.A.T. Tom Brady.
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why? Any one with oxygen could work.
9. When was the last time you sat in a church? It was either a wedding or a funeral. Or both.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you? Questions about blogging.
11. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet? Only to look for drugs.
12. Do you watch reality TV? Some. Mostly the HGTV renovation shows…
13. How many people can you call who have known you since you were in school? 157. Give or take.
14. Who, when, and where was your first kiss? It was in the rec room of my first girlfriend’s house. Her mother NEVER came down. Within six months, we figured getting naked might aid the kiss.
15. You just got thrown out of your country. Where do you want to become a citizen? St. Anywhere in the Caribbean.