1. Did you eat paste and/or glue as a child? I preferred food. I know. I shoulda tried it. But I was 5, so naturally I was more interested in sex.
2. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it? It’s weird answering “Thunks” questions. It was a great meme. But te questions were jokes. Oh, the wall on the right has a movie poster, a poster of WTIT’s 50th and two album jackets autographed.
3. Do you put butter and/or salt on your popcorn? Nope. Just cream & sugar.
4. What does your favorite coffee cup look like? “It says “father” on it. My daughter Julie gave it to me for Father’s Day when she was 8. We haven’t spoken in 20 years.
5. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant? Pet elephant for the peanuts.
6. Toilet Paper – hard, soft, extra soft? Rough as sandpaper.
7. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal? Two baby squirrels when I was a kid.
8. If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door? Wipe & then shower. I wanna go down with the ship.
9. Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be? A cheap (very cheap) hooker.
10. What’s your favorite type of potato? Hash browns. I cook them with eggs & turkey bacon every day.
11. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of them… and how do you dispose of these socks? Yes, I get rid of single socks. I smoke them.
12. What was the last thing you took a picture of? A dick pic I sent to those ladies on Match. You can’t imagine the reaction. After yelling at me for texting it, they say “But it really is so beautiful…”
13. Do you use a cookbook? Yes. My aunt gave it to me during my second divorces. It’s called, “How to Boil Water”. True story.
14. Bottled or tap water? Most bottle water is tap water. My water is from a well and is terrific.
15. Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade one or do you make it from scratch? Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all? Love pumpkin pie. Can’t make it. The Queen does I bet. When she gets that second shot, I’ll ask if she can make enough for everybody.
Still having a tough time getting the website up. The Queen is helping me there as well. She’s made some progress!. I’ve got my divorce papers to sign. I just need a notary tomorrow before I send them off. I cannot wait. After 1 year & a half it is more than time. I found out that one of my high school girlfriends has passed. IT was five years ago so she was only 64. Here’s “Cheers” to Leslie. RIP. We’ll be back. Same time. Same blog.