1. Describe your phone lock screen It’s a Beatles thing. Silhouettes & colors.
2. How often do you journal? It varies. Right now it’s a couple of times a month. I have to totally learn a new program and my site is offline till I figure it out. But I am saving a ton a dough, and it will ultimately be a much better site.
3. What’s your favorite thing to teach others? Patience. Particularly while driving. I have a self rule on driving. Do not get angry with someone who cuts you off, or whatever, and ask yourself – “have I done that?” If yes, you can’t get made. You’ll discover that everything people do as an error, we’ve done ourselves.
4. How do you like to spend Sundays? I can’t wait for the NFL. Now there’s a great Sunday for you. But I’ll watch my team (of whatever season), right now it’s all Yankees. IT is the first season that I’ve watched almost every game. What more insight you get. I am about 2 hours from game time on this Saturday afternoon.
5. What would you describe as your kryptonite? Certain women have a hold on you. I have several. But the worst are from past “kryptonite” relationships.
6. A TV show or movie you thought was really bad. I was disappointed in the current Kyra Sedgwick sitcom. The first couple showed promise, and then it turned into ever typical “meddling parent” sitcom. But my procedurals are great. NCIS still rocks. Love Michael Weatherly’s “Bull”. I do both 911 shows. I’m binging on Stargate SG 1 right now.
7. Do you know your mail carrier? Nope. It’s an “on the street” mail neighborhood.
8. Which regional foods are your favorite? New England seafood. Whether it’s Maine lobster or New England clam chowder, you can’t beat our seafood.
9. What was your life like 20 years ago? I was working my liquor job and enjoying the single years before my third disaster of a marriage. No anyone’s fault. We shouldn’t have been together.
10. Crafting hobbies that you’d like to learn or improve: Right now if I could motivate myself to learn this program. (For my website, for folks just skimming)
11. What is your favorite type of YouTube videos? I like certain subjects and hosts. My fave? Midnight’s Edge for anything sci-fi, particularly Trek, Star Wars & Marvel/DC. (Yes me. I’m the Klingon on the original Enterprise set.
12. Describe your surroundings. I am in the WTIT Studio. I sat in this room over 50 years ago. Not all the same friends are sitting around it. But our current crew includes two originals, Bouncing Bill & me. Greg was the very first
“replacement” DJ taking Gypsy’s spot in 1974. So Bill on & off for over 50, Greg at 47 years while Rock & Midnight are over thirty years.
13. You’re making a Time Capsule to be opened in 50 years. What 3 things would you put in it? An iPod with every WTIT recording over 54 years at present. And a second with the over 15K songs I carry on both iPods.
14. Something you learned recently that resonated with you. I learned it a long time ago, and it’s one of my Laws of Life. But it happened again recently. So here’s “Bud’s Laws # 8. Never attribute to malice what could more easily be explained by stupidity.
15. Songs that get stuck in your head often… I literally spend most weekdays creating playlists, acquiring new music. Recently I’ve added in a bit of “hot country” to broaden my base. I’ll get it on as an internet station- promise.
That’s a Stealing episode for the 13th of June 2021. Did you know I ran this feature a couple of years on this blog until I felt it was ready to go syndicated. At the beginning (first few years, we had over 50 players every week. Our highest was 80. But the folks we have (15 or so) do a great job and are loyal. We will appear again. Not till I get that fucking website up, but right after that. Join us then. Same time. Same blog.