5) “The wearing o’ the green” is one way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Will you wear something green in honor of the day? If I think of it and if I go out. During the pandemic I only go out when I have to. However, my second shot is in less than two weeks!
6) Have you ever had green beer? Yes. Yech. But I hate beer. The food coloring doesn’t bother me.
7) Have you ever ordered a Shamrock Shake from McDonald’s? I can’t remember having one.
8) A four-leaf clover is considered good luck. Do you have a lucky charm? Yes, but I left it at Bloggingham.
9) Speaking of Lucky Charms, they are magically delicious. What brand of cereal is in your kitchen right now? Raisin Brand.