1. What is the meaning of Valentine’s Day in your country/area? What happens on this day?
Dinner, Candy & Blowjobs…
2. Is Valentine’s Day more for men or women? Explain your answer. Of the three big events, two are for women. With the right women, then all three.
3. Do you have any special plans for Valentine’s Day? What will you do? I will call the Queen. Perhaps I’ll do something romantic. We’ll check our moods later….
4. Which traditional gift would you rather receive:
chocolates, flowers, or a card with a personal message? Perhaps Door # 3… although it’s unlikely….
5. Is Valentine’s Day only about romantic love? Or is it a good occasion to celebrate friendship as well? It’s about everything and nothing. It’s the two people involved. And perhaps a third if they celebrate that way…
6. Do you like romantic movies? What is your favorite romantic movie? Yes. It’s still a tie. “Notting Hill” & “When Harry Met Sally”. A close third was “Grandma Does Dallas for Valentine’s Cheer”.
7. Have you ever received a Valentine’s Day card or gift from a secret admirer? How did it make you feel? Yes. But it was unsigned. I never found out.
8. Is Valentine’s Day the most romantic day of the year? If not, what day is? No. You make a situation romantic. This year as an example, Thanksgiving was very romantic. Today alone? Not so much…
9. What is the most romantic thing you have done for another person? Had sex on a Ferris Wheel on Valentine’s Day. The twins were into it. Well Michelle was. MaBelle almost fell out.
10. Valentine’s Day is promoted by companies whose only interest is making money. Discuss whether you agree or disagree. Everything promoted by companies is to make money. You don’t see Steve Jobs come out with a new “i- something” to save humanity.
11. Describe your perfect Valentine’s Day date.
Just the right person Or two.
12. How should a single person spend Valentine’s Day? What do you suggest? During a pandemic? Watch a romantic movie. Or a porn flick, since you’re alone, enjoy yourself.
13. Do you enjoy playing cupid? Do you try to introduce people in the hope they will make a love match? No. It’s moronic. I barely can figure out myself. Figure out two other folks? No chance.
14. Some restaurants charge higher prices on Valentine’s Day. Are you willing to pay more to dine out on this day? No. It’s the worst day to eat out. Everything is crowded, overpriced, late & slow and the food will be cold. A lovely five hours. The blowjob would have to be fantastic to make up for it.
15. Is a romantic gesture more powerful on Valentine’s Day or on another day of the year? Either, if it comes from the heart and the soul.
Yes we went a bit off the deep end. If you want a boyfriend for next year’s, I think I laid it out to you, so to speak. Seriously, if you’re into it, I hope you have plans, and they go off incredibly well! We will return to the scene of the crime. Same time. Same blog.