Thanks to Gal for hosting.
Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, Madonna refers to Santa as “baby,” “honey” and “cutie.” What’s the most recent endearment someone called you? Stud Muffin.
2) At the top of her list are a fur coat, a new convertible and a yacht. If you could receive any of those luxury items, which would you choose? Door Number 3.
3) She would like to decorate her tree with ornaments from Tiffany’s. Do you have a favorite holiday ornament or decoration? The WTIT ornament.
4) “Santa Baby” was written in 1953, before electronic payments. While her wish list includes blank checks, a 2017 survey revealed that 51% of consumers felt check writing was “a pain.” Who received the last check your wrote? Who most recently gave you a check? My landscaper. But I will tell of one I will receive soon. My aunt died in 2012. She never had kids so she gave her money to nieces & nephews. It was surprising generous. But that was a while ago. My mom was to receive half of it. But, before the estate was settled, my mom passed. So the are dividing up. I am getting more money that I’ll use to pay off my car.
5) Madonna has been a successful singer for decades, and 1985’s “Into the Groove” is her top-seller. What’s your favorite Madonna song? Papa Don’t Preach.
6) Madonna was born in Bay City, MI, and traveled to New York City to find fame and fortune. When she first arrived, she supported herself by working at Dunkin’ Donuts. What’s your standard DD order? Frozen Hot Chocolate.
7) The only Christmas card Sam has received so far this year is from her dentist. Have you received many cards this year? One. From my oldest.
8) Will you wrap many presents? Or do you prefer to use gift bags? We wrap.
9) Madonna recorded “Santa Baby” to benefit The Special Olympics. Here’s your chance to plug a cause or organization that’s near and dear to you. Our SOur isters of the Tiny Breasts. They help with breast implants. Their motto is “Why should just rich girls get plants?”
We did warn you that we’d return. And we we will again. Same time. Same blog.