1. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve? Normalcy. While we finally found a way to send the orange man back to NY. Or hell. Wherever he’s going. The simplest things pre-covid. It certainly was easier getting groceries back in the day.
2. Have your parents influenced what goals you have? Not much lately (They’re dead). But the person I am is all because of them. Morality. Integrity. Listen. Ask for help when you need it. Give back help when you can.
3. What is a fashion trend you’re glad went away. Anything related to disco. It is also time to stop wearing neckties. What was their purpose? Bad day & hang yourself? I never got it. I musta missed a fucking memo.
4. What word or saying from the past do you think should come back? “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.“
5. What do you bring with you everywhere you go? iPhone. iPod.
6. Is there such a thing as a soul? It’s a nice thought, but no. I think are immortality is our children. Then their children…
7. Is there life after death? Isn’t this the same question?
8. Do you think there will ever be a third world war? Yes. What is about the here & now that we should assume us singing “Kumbaya”? The odds have gone down. Joe Biden, get us back to believing.
9. What smell brings back great memories? Mold. A friend had a cabin in the woods in high school. It was moldy smelling. But you only used it on a date so-to-speak. I smell mold, I think of teenage sex.
10. How would you like to be remembered? Not exactly my call. “Good dad” would be enough.
11. What kind of music are you into? Rock. From Buddy Holly to Five Finger Death Punch.
12. What is the biggest surprise of your life? That I’ve lived this long. And surviving two soon three divorces.
13. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Buffalo Wings. Or Asian. Or… I’m not good at this question. One thing forever?
14. Where is the most awe inspiring place you have been? St. Martin. I do hope to take my lady there someday. (Yes I’ve moved on.)
15. Describe your life in six words: Married. Divorced. Married. Divorced. Married. Divorced.
We have just started another week. One of the last of 2020. What a fucking year. We will be back. Same time. Same blog.