1) This song was chosen because yesterday was Black Friday, the traditional day of sales. Have you begun your Christmas shopping? I’ve bought The French Twins matching WTIT thongs. How thrilled they’re gonna be!
2) Was there an adult beverage served with your Thanksgiving feast? If there isn’t Smirnoff it is NOT a “happy” day.
3) Did any pets enjoy scraps from your Thanksgiving table? The only pet I have is Happy. Since he is only a virtual pet, my dog does not eat. So it woulda been hard.
4) Are there any Thanksgiving leftovers in your refrigerator right now? Yes. We had the best pork tenderloin! Everything was fantastic.
5) Football is a popular Thanksgiving weekend pastime. Will you be watching any games over the next few days? If yes, which team(s) are you rooting for? If it’s happen with the Pats, I am there. Or this year The Bucs with Brady. I can’t help it.
6) This week’s song is by Dierks Bentley. He wrote it for his wife, Cassidy Black, who appears in the video. They met in eighth grade, dated on and off, and then eloped when they were in their late 20s. Has anyone ever surprised you by going off and suddenly getting married? Nope. I guess I don’t like stupid ideas.
7) 2016 was a good year for Bentley. This song was one of three hits he had that year, he co-hosted the CMAs and was nominated for Male Vocalist of the Year and Video of the Year. As 2020 winds to an end, do you feel it’s been a successful year? Are you fuckin’ kidding me? If anyone says they liked this shit they are certifiable. No it was not successful except for the election. BBBye Donald.
8) In 2016, David Bowie died. Do you have a favorite Bowie song? His first single “Changes”.
9) Also in 2016, CBS telecast reran How the Grinch Stole Christmas for the 50th time. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss story? The Bat in the Slat.
Nothing to read here. Keep moving along folks. If you found you found this enjoyable it must be the leftover wine from T-Day. We will return. Same time. Same blog.