1. What has been your favorite part of the year so far. January & February before we knew about the pandemic.
2. Have you started Christmas shopping? I did some prime time deals for my granddaughters.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No. Did you know they do not teach cursive anymore?
4. Song you could hear over and over and over again. “Here Come
Those Tears Again” by Jackson Browne.
5. A favorite quote. “No problem is too complicated or complex that you can’t run away from it” It was my radio sign-off.
6. Last dream you remember. No idea. I had a dream once that I knew I was in a dream. It was fun. But it only happened once.
7. Most expensive object you want to buy right now. I’d love to update the house structure. But since it’s in perfect shape so I never will.
8. Describe your eldest family member. In the immediate family it would be me. I turn 69 on election day. I do have three cousins who are older. John is the oldest and he is 76.
9. What has your weather been like? Rainy & nasty. I forget what the fucking sun looks like.
10. Do you enjoy your job? I’m retired so yes.
11. What is your favorite everyday item? My computer.
12. Are you currently obsessed with any TV show? Five Bedrooms. It’s on the new Peacock network.
13. Book you’d like to read before the year ends. The true story of “Granny Does Dallas”.
14. Describe Kindness. Handle everything life serves you gratiously.
15. Describe your favorite candy in great detail. Heath bar. Good. How’s that in detail?
I was a lot funnier before I agreed not to make fun of the questions. I should not have made this agreement. Should I just stop playing this fucker? I do this to joke. I just don’t understand the point. No one ain’t writing the bible here. I do have options and I will pick between them. And this is not about this author & her blog. I’ve said a million times how good she is and that they are jokes. It’s about this blog. It’s mine. I hate dealing with insecurities. Let me know in the comments what if anything, you think about it. Thanks for stopping by the Tape Radio Blog & thanks for forgiving my rant. Join us again. Same time. Same blog.