Thanks to Bev for hosting.
Sunday Stealing: Interesting Confusions
1. Can you cry under water? That’s a point. Why do we say “I’m flying on a plane”? Screw that folks. I’ll fly in the plane. Thank you. Now it’s your turn.
2. What is the fattest thing you’ve ever done? Of this period of my life, it’s the amazing two years when I went to upstate NY for the first two Trek weekends where they’ve perfectly the original sets. I got to be on set for a picture of me with Sandy Kellerman (she was in the pilot in 1966. I had to help her find her room. Also I sat on set (Captain’s chair) in my Klingon garb on set with Nichole Nichols & Walter Koenig. For me it was like being at Disney World.
3. If you’re going to be arrested what do you want your crime to be? It will probably happen if I get caught by my neighbor’s husband. Again.
4. When they say dog food is “new and improved” who tastes it? Jill in marketing. You know one of my laws of life is anything that says “new & improved” isn’t.
5. What’s the ugliest thing you’ve ever seen? It was before the French twins diet.
6. Why doesn’t glue stick to its bottle? Why do I keep writing? It’s getting clear that my writing needs to improve. Not like “New & Improved”. But close.
7. What historical event do you wish you’d witnessed? The first time we are met by aliens.
8. Who has had the best influence on your life? The Beatles.
9. Would you rather go into space or to Antarctica? Space. No one can hear you scream.
10. Would you rather sleep with no pillow or no blankets? Summer or winter?
11. What’s your favorite rain memory? When the rain comes they go & hide their heads. They might as well be dead. I like “Rhythm of the Rain” by the Cascades.
12. If you were elected president, what is the first thing you would do? Solve the pandemic. Find of cure to the issues of race. Make the wealth pay more taxes. Now on the second day…
13. If you had $3 to spend in the dollar store, what would you buy? Soda.
14. What’s the most annoying sound in the world? Baby crying or dog barking.
15. What natural disaster scares you the most? I’d say at the moment it is the pandemic. Although those fires in California are close.
That is it, my fellow thieves. We should return next week. Maybe. You just never know. Join us whenever it is. Same time. Same blog.