Sunday Stealing: Funny Questions
1. If You Could Use A Time Machine To Go Back In Time To Fix One Thing Or Go To The Future To See What It Is Like Which Would You Do? I go with the future. It would be easier to say “I’d stop Hitler”. But there are too many Hitlers. Besides…I love Star Trek.I’d love to see if we have found life in the stars. I love this pic. I am the Klingon sitting in Kirk’s chair. Yes I was with Nicole Nichols & Walter Koenig. “Scotty” just looks like him. Oh that is William Shatner, BTM.
2. If All Of A Sudden There Was A Depression Or There Were No Stores To Buy Food, Clothing, Etc. How Would You Manage? Food is the real concern under this scenario. Hunting would be the only option. I’d be hunkered down with the French twins, Michelle & MaBell.
3. Are You Concerned With What Other People Think About You? No. Unless I’m trying to impressing a lady. Then, yes it would be a “yes”. During a pandemic it’s hard to care about impressing anyone. Or in a professional sense of things. I do care about what the weekend authors think. They both have their issues with me. They’ve both been right. I think it’s part of the reason The Queen & I hosting Monday Madness. I think two authors makes it better. Our plan was we’d both do 5 questions. But we only did it week one. I did week 2 & 3 and The Queen authored this coming week. I have already read it and the questions are good & fun.
4. How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like? I stay away from them. Since I’m retired, and back living in a home that is almost identical house from the one I sold in Enfield. I can avoid all but family.
5. What Do You Think Of Garden Gnomes? I think if it floats your boat. I wouldn’t do it, but saying that, I would not object to a woman living with me & wanted them it would be fine.
6. You’ve Been Given An Elephant. You Can’t Give It Away Or Sell It. What Would You Do With The Elephant? I guess I’d have to put it down. I love wild animals (and domestic ones) so it would be hard to do.
7. How Would You Design A Spice Rack For The Blind? Say by putting braille on them? Yep, I’ll stick to that.
8. How Lucky Are You And Why? I have great friends and a solid family. I would love a woman to live with. I think it would hard because of all that has gone on & baggage we’d each bring. in is I’m listening (I don’t select songs, the computer does that) what is on “(They Call Me) Mr. Lucky by the O’Jays.
9. What’s your biggest kitchen fail? I generally do not cook. I was making breakfast every day. I hit a wall, in terms of eating the same thing every morning. And I broke it up by going to the best Thai resturant once a week. Then Subway brought back their BBQ Rib sandwich for only $5. I thinks been 15 years since they & I had it last.
10. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in school? Not a thing pops in my head. Except sex. That pops up, so to speak, hourly.
11. If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be? I guess it would be the character NCIS and the one who replaced “Abby”. I think it was inevitable from the popularity that was tough call since she was the most like character.
12 . If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what would it be? I’d go with police reform. I believe Black Lives Matters is the most important issue we’ve got other than the pandemic.
13. Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for 24 hours? Hobbit.
14. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I’d say experimenting with drugs in the 60s. I tried a lot of the non-addictive drugs out there.
15. Would your rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs? Sorry, you pick.
That wraps a Sunday on the Tape Radio blog. Join us tomorrow with Monday Madness. I will try myself. I forgot last week. Have a great Sunday! Peace & love.