Thanks to Bev for authoring this meme.
1. Something someone told you about yourself that you never forgot: My neighbor came over to ask me to stop coming over when wife calls. And the time he found me in his closet.
2. What are your 3 top pet peeves: 1) The phrase “No Worries” 2) Women who won’t do the deed on the first night. They always change their minds. 3) Gongerling
3. List five places you want to visit: LA, England (again), Australia,
San Francisco and where you live.
4. Share something you struggle with: Leaving well enough alone.
5. Post words of wisdom that speak to you. “Never attribute to malice what could more easily be explained by stupidity”. Bud’s Laws of Life #8
6. Something you always think “what if….?” about: Not getting married (the first time) at 22. What the fuck do you know at 22? Exactly.
7. Five blessings in your life. My children, Being raised by parents who were always trying to do the right thing, My brother who rescued me after a long illness, by hiring in what was my longest job, My sister who is always there for everybody.
8. Something that you miss. Honesty. If my soon to be ex had it, I could have planned what I was doing in more than 48 hours..
9. Post about your zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you. Pass. I’m not into it enough.
10. Think of a word. Search for it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image. That the french twins were only part of my warped writing. They are looking odd today.
11. Write about an area of your life that you’d like to improve: Not to be so judgemental. My mom was the worst, but I have that gene also.
12. What made you laugh out loud today. Nothing so far.
13. What are your goals for the next 30 days. I think living during a pandemic without any help from Republicans. Particularly because the moron in the White House doesn’t even have a clue.
14. Your highs and lows for the month. The best was my son coming down from Boston to watch baseball with me. The low concerns the aforementioned ex.
15. Favorite movies that you never get tired of watching. Notting Hill, When Harry Met Sally & Casablanca.
16. Books you have read more than once. I don’t read them I do read 3 newspapers a day. Why I don’t read I figured out recently that my ADD is so bad I have to read the book twice even the first time I open it.
17. Something about which you feel strongly. Black Lives Matter. This is the most important thing we have to fix. I consider this a nonpartisan issue. Although the only one I think it bothers is the president.
18. Five things that make you really happy. Blow jobs 5X. Oops did I think that or type it? Sorry ladies.
19. What are you excited about?This fucking pandemic to be done.
20. Three celebrity crushes: Jill Hennessy, Nicole Wallace & Bonnie Raitt.
That’s all we got. We will try to do better next time. Right here. Same time. Same blog.