Thanks to Bev for host. To join in click on next line.
1. Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month. I don’t reveal my lawn or garden plans. It’s way too personal.
2. “Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there.”~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you? “No problem is to big that you can/t runaway from” Your turn, What does this quote mean to you?
3. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God? You steal this fucker from Mike Pence?
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous? You wouldn’t. I am very good. Just ask the French twins. I’m excited. Their coming over tonight and they’re bringing a friend! Fun times!
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Only the Coldplay song.
6. Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black-eyed Susan…which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite? Fuck off these gardening questions.
7. Flip flops or bare feet? This is the type of a question you won’t find on Monday Madness. (starts tomorrow posts today latter. I don’t want to post early because I don’t want to compete with Stealing.
8. Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait…which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life? Big fish in small pond. I was DJing in a club to waiting lines for three years and that was what I mean by it.
9. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven’t been fishing is that something you’d like to try? NO. Don’t hunt. Don’t fish. No guns around me, thank you.
10. What’s something you’re always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer? Junk. Or pot. I hate not being able to find it. How does anyone get to sleep with out it? I woke at 4. I could not get back to sleep. Some pot and poof! I slept to 10. Oh, and I do have a medical license from the state of Connecticut.
11. Your favorite fish tale or movie? “Jaws.”
12. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer. What does this even mean?
13. What’s the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear? My college sweatshirts. My daughter gave them to me long ago. She went to Emerson as well and met her husband there.
14. What’s been the best and worst part of your summer so far? Do you even proof these? It’s the pandemic. It’s rattled us.
15. Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what’s your favorite JB tune Huge Buffett fan, but not a Parrot Head. “If the Phone Doesn’t ring it’s Me”
My friends are all Parrot Heads. At first I didn’t get it. Then during my first divorce I heard the LP “Last Mango in Paris” and it dealt with the pain of a relationship ending & a new one beginning and it spoke to me. That’s it for a Sunday. Join Mimi & I launch Monday Madness! This blog comes back tomorrow. Hope to see you! Same blog. Same time.