To join in click here. Thanks to Bev for hosting it.
Thanks to Bev for hosting.
1. A person I like and why I like them: Just 1?? This is what is called a trick question. After you pick just 1 Bev will send it to all your other friends unless you pay her $100. Clever, no?
2. A famous person I’ve been compared to: A woman I met around the turn of the century said I looked just like Mel Gibson. I almost fell out of my seat laughing. In retrospect I should have married her, or at least ask her out. I didn’t because I met her because of my job.
3. Best thing that happened to me this week: By far it was a visit from my daughter & her family. Well only one, of two, daughters. The other started college last month. God damn it. Where did the time go?
4. Weird thigs I do when I’m alone: I ran out of thigs a long time ago. And thig this question! Now I will have a Thig Newton…
5. How I’d spend $10,000: I’d update my house (trust me it doesn;’t need it) so I could get an HGTV host over…hopefully Christina.
6. My last night out in detail: OK I swear you can edit these. During covid 19? Who could remember?
7. Something that makes me sad when I think about it: The state of the White House.
8. Something I’m currently worrying about: The election. What if??
9. Something I do without realizing: Forgetting who I’m in bed with. Tip: Don’t say “Oh Janis!” unless you check to see if it is Janis that is down there.
10. A drunken story: Harvey & I decided to hit a singles dance. We had a drink & realized it was not a singles dance. It was a fucking wedding! The dance was the night before.
11. Something I regret: Three marriages. You can pick which one. It always ends badly.
12. 5 things within touching distance. Another gem of a question.
13. Something I’ve lied about: On a date tell them what they want to hear. What are the odds you’ll sleep with her again?
14. Lyrics that apply to my current mood: “If the phone doesn’t ring…it’s me.” Jimmy Buffett.
15. My longest relationship: My first marriage. It seemed even longer.
That does it for a Sunday on the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend. We have yet to figure out our new meme. Whatever it will be, my guess is September 14. Doing it tomorrow just did not feel right. The work isn’t writing it. You might know that I have a tad of experience. It’s the time to recruit players. If we don’t we’ll have only 5 players, including my meme partner & I. But don’t hold me to that date. And join us next time. Same time. Same blog.