To join in click here. Thanks to Bev for hosting it.
1. What makes it easy to talk to someone? I usual with women is to say “Why don’t we both get naked, it will tear down our walls”. It’s amazing how gullible women are.
2. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger? The one that sticks was a roomie in a hospital. We talked politics and had a fascinating exchange of ideas. We even called each other to chat. We don’t anymore but we hit it off that good. He actual was a doctor who had a heart attack.
3. Do you like to argue? Not at all. I will let bull shit be bull shit. Right now I hate talking politics with my friends because two like Trump.
4. Some people like to talk about things, and some people like to do things. Which are you? Generally I want to do things. Like the naked women. It would be awful to stay there in clothes. And they fall for “if you’re cold you can sit on my lap.” They fall for that, too.
5. Who is easier to talk to – men or women? Men. I believe in the Venus/Mars shit. Now in a working environment, women. I was just saying that if I want a roommate here, it would be a woman. Particular one whose boyfriend has her at his place.
6. What is your favorite place? The WTIT Studio. I had my lawn guy here this week and he entered. He said it was the best “chill room” that he ever saw.
7. What is your favorite place in your home? Great follow up question of all time.
8. Would you most want to live in a city, a suburb or the country? A city once this freakin’ pandemic is over. You can walk to bars. If they ever up again, there’s like 15 in the center of the town where I grew up. Now I’m only a couple of miles away. Uber with get me there & back.
9. What is special about the town you live in? It’s diversity. It’s split about a 50/50 split between black and white folks. The black folks are more friendly. My neighborhood is the quietest that I ever lived in. Most folks are in their 80s. I got a guy across the street who mows his lawn weekly. Even in fuckin’ winter. It amazing to see. Of course he doesn’t mom with snow. But once it clear, that fucker’s mowing. You cannot make this shit up.
10. How much time do you spend in nature? My days of hiking through “nature” i.e. woods, are over. Not at 68 with nephropathy (can’t feel my feet) but I have a beautiful yard and a deck and patio. I would however, do it if the twins are involved. Of course they say “let’s have sex in the woods”. I’m hiking then!
11. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week? Ha.
12. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping? No, I’d rather forget shit. Yes to the list, but no to this question.
13. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list? Paul Newman’s lime aid. When I wake up at night I chug it for a few second. This question is sponsored by Paul Newman Inc.com
14. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand? Almost everything. I bought liquid soap last week, three bottles for my three bathrooms. Then I found four. But this because I have no idea what the ex bought during her reign here.
15. Do you get your groceries delivered? Yes. I like to do it myself, but I get delivery for my 15 2 litter Diet Coke. I drink a lot of it. So once a month I do it. We have three choices. Stop & Shop is the longest running one. Big Y (A New England chain) & Walmart. I think Whole Foods delivers but I have not used them. So we ended with another stellar last question.
That’s a wrap for now. We plan to do all the memes that Gal does this week. She sorta challenged me. So it’s memes everyday. We hope we see you there. We will return to this fucktard blog. Same time. Same time.