To join in click here.
1. What are your plans for August? This should have been edited out. August 2020 has no plans. Other than surviving this fucking pandemic.
2. Review the first half of 2020 This too. 2020 is the worst year ever, unless Joe Biden is elected on my birthday.
3. A place you’d go if money were no object: Mars.
4. Who was your childhood best friend: Where are we going here? Who cares?
5. The city or town you love most: Shoot me anytime. Boston is my city with Atlanta & Chicago a close second.
6. How do you spend hot days? In air conditioning. This is a moron meme.
7. Are you a skilled cook or baker? Nope. Shocking, eh?
8. One thing you wish you could currently do. OMG. Not wearing a fucking mask and proceed with my single life.
9. A time when you learned your lesson: The time I brought home a hooker. The French twins were so pissed.
10, What consistently makes you laugh: Dilbert.
11. Routines that bring you calm and peace. I’d guess Smirnoff. Although I have been drinking a lot, lot less. I had to quit caffeine all together. Every now and then you can decide to do the smart thing.
12. Who annoys you the most? That would be my ex. She makes bad decisions and then needs help. Not that I wouldn’t help if I could. But I gotta survive myself.
13. Describe some of your favorite household items. What the fuck?
14. What have you gotten better at? I think I should have left more rules for the people who write Stealing.
15. Share a random memory. I was once with a lady who could smell snow. I know, it still makes about these questions. Maybe I should un-retire. Hmmm.
16. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 5
17. Who do you go to for encouragement? If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with. (Apologies to Stephen Stills.)
18. References you make that others don’t get. At my age, you make cultural references that the millennials don’t get.
19. What are 10 things you consider essential for you? Good memes, ten times.
20. Is there any accent you wish you had? I worked too hard on accents. My family and I recorded my favorite play. At one point I had to do a German accent. I was awful at it. My bff Johnnie Walker could do every one. He was amazing. I miss you, big guy…
Sorry about all the complaining today. I’ve been in my den alone for five months. I know you are going through it as well, but it sucks moose. Of course I complain. I’m good at it. None of my remarks were aimed at Bev. She does a fantastic job. It’s hard to do. Trust me. We will return. Same time. Same blog.