To join in click here.
1. What’s your favorite movie from your childhood and why? “Grandma Does Dallas 43”. Great plot until Grandma did a sex scene. I almost went blind.
2. What is home to you? Sitting in the WTIT Johnnie Walker Studio.
3. Do you get emotionally invested in stories? (I’m asking about movies, books, tv shows, whatever medium you like your stories in.) Yes. Until Grandma gave a b&^%#ob. All bets were official off.
4. What is the most physical damage you’ve ever received without needing medical intervention (so no stitches or splints or anything)? At 68 it’s the falling part.
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 3.3 million give or take 3.3 million.
6. Do you have any obsessions? Like TV shows, or cats or something. Not addictions. TV is my vice.
7. What question or question would you like God to answer? This is going nowhere fast. Really?
8. Do you bite your nails? I hammer them in like the next carpenter.
9. What do you like about the place you live, I mean your housing, apt, house, mobile home, etc. Everything.
10. What do you like about the city or town where you live? It’s the first time I’ve lived close to my home town since 1991. 5 miles from where I grew up. But moving here before the pandemic bites. But I know it does for everyone.
11. Is there one place you have visited that you wish you could live there? San Diego. The weather is awesome. I understand how much my younger son James loves it there.
12. What’s your favorite cookie to snack on? Don’t do sweets.
13. Are you a Apple person or PC type person and why? Why? cuz its the fucking one I know. PC until devices. The its Apple.
14. What’s your favorite things about the Zoo? That I’m not in it.
15. Did you grow up in the country, city or small town and what did you like about it (or hate about it if you didn’t like it?) Why isn’t a big town even a choice? Cuz it was 60K people.
16. What kinds of things were you into and do when you were growing up? Recording in the aforementioned studio.
17. Do you enjoy receiving letters or postcards more, and why? Just shoot me.
18. Do or did you know any of your great-grandparents? Tell me about them. No. I didn’t even meet my maternal grandfather.
19. Do you like to be outdoors? What is your favorite thing to do there? Party.
20. Have you ever broken a bone or been badly injured? Does breaking my neck count?
The picnic was terrific! Pictures next week. My kids did not let me do a thing. They cleaned up, moved some furniture in my garage. We will return to this here Tape Radio blog. See you then.