1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be? Probably Ernie. When my princess (daughter Heather, now a mother of two) was young she loved Bert & Ernie. I was great doing imitations of their voices. The is a tape recorded when she was two where I doing the Tape Radio thing with Johnnie Walker and Galloping Gary. You can hear Heather, age 2, asking in the background, “Daddy, do Bert & Ernie”.
2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place?? It occurred to him going to the neighborhood barbecue was not his smartest idea.
3. What’s your favorite muscle? You wrote this question to see what I’d say, no?
4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies? An equal disaster. Pass.
5. Is summer ever going to get here? It’s 90 degrees here so yes.
6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment? No. That must be a Minnesota thing, Berleen.
7. What was your “last day” of something? My last day of coupledumb was in February. But hey, you never know. I’ve got a bit more important shit on my mind. Perhaps I’ll be a Prince.
8. Casey Anthony – do you know who I’m talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial? Not closely. It’s rather depressing. Can I be honest here? All in all, I’d prefer a blowjob.
9. Back to Bud’s high school questions last week – did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc? Where did you go, what did you do? No. But thanks for going back to my questions.
10. Do you feet smell? No. I leave that function to my nose. Call me crazy. Peace, bros.
11. Do you know how to french braid? I do have French twins back, if that counts.
12. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh? No. Only laugh at my own stupidity.
13. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are barking – what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing? I don’t know, because the nearest zoo is 5 miles away.
14. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win? I went to my 50th last year.
15. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you – do you get on it? Not during Covid19. I’m not enthusiastic about trying a cruise right now. I don’t suppose they could send a helicopter, could they?
16. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop? 18. I use 4.
17. I offer you a pie… the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose? I’ll eat the whole thing, even without the threat.
18. Are you a pen stealer? Not intentionally. And yet the evidence confirms that I am, indeed, a pen stealer. Right here beside me a ballpoint from the Best Western Inn in Grand Haven, MI.
19. A dude from China comes up and offers you German chocolate cake, French fries and a Boston cream pie… what color is your car? It’s not deep blue, nor an Impala. Deep blue Impalas are the most often stolen cars in Chicagoland. (I recently saw an insurance study.)
20. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song – which tv series season finale are you watching? Schitts Creek.
That’s a wrap for this Sunday at the Tape Radio Blog. We hope we’ve made a valuable contribution to The Blogosphere here. We realize that is a lofty expectation. WTIT: The Blog is back, either way. Same time. Same blog.