To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: 15 Questions You Never Thought You’d Ask
1. If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes who would it be and why? George Cloony. I think his life is fascinating. No wife though cuz that cuts away the point.
2. Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most, and why? The Donald. I want to hurl. He thought he could become an autocrat. He was wrong. Go Joe.
3. If you were going to bury a time capsule, what would you put in it? A metal box? I guess I don’t get it.
4. What is your saddest memory? Tie: Losing my best friend who had just turned 67. It was just after my mom died. My dad passing away in 2014.
5. Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day? Pajamas. Which I am in due to Covid 19.
6. What’s the strangest place you’ve ever gone potty? Potty? Holy shit. Pass.
7. How old were you went you had your first kiss? 14.
8. Do you have any strange or unique phobias? Yes. Me thinks we all do.
9. If you could bring back one toy from your childhood, what would it be? My first tape recorder.
10. If you could be any Disney villain, which would you be? This just keeps getting worse.
11. If your life was a novel, what would the title be. “A Pirate Looks at 70” (Sorry, Jimmy)
12. What do you need more of in your life? A visit from The Queen would work.
13. What are your top 3 quotes? “How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.” “Never delay the end of a meeting or the beginning of a happy hour.” “He who hesitates is probably right.”
14. What do you want people to remember about you? As a great dad. They are my biggest accomplishments.
15. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made? Getting married young. I did not even know anything about anything.
Remember your dad today. Happy Father’s Day! We will return. Same time. Same blog.