To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite song lyric? Why? “A long December and there’s reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last” the opening line from the Counting Crows “A Long December” song. It is both hopeful and depressing. My second? “If the phone doesn’t ring…it’s me.” Jimmy Buffett. And a million Beatles quotes, but other than that, this it.
2. Who was the worst teacher you ever had? Both the best & worst? Miss Walsh. She was hot. Eight grade English. She was the best and taught me so much. But after cutting off our affair, I learned a lot less. High school girls while gorgeous know nothing. “Hey hon? They only call it a blowjob. Suck don’t blow…”
3. What were 3 things that scared you as a child? German Shepards, bullies & at times Miss Walsh.
4. What are 3 things that scare you now? Living alone (And while I have no issues with my ex – I would not have picked this house to live in alone. That said I love the house think I will not live alone forever.
5. Would you rather have the power of time travel or the power to see the future? The power to see the future would make you SO rich that you could by the fucking time machine.
6. Money, power, or good looks – which would you rather have an unlimited supply of? Money.
7. Are you jealous of anything? DJs with long careers. While I spent 20 years in radio, only half were as a DJ. I could have been a contender.
8. What makes you feel most loved? When a lady walks in my radio studio with knee pads on. Not subtle, but wow!!
9. Do you believe in soulmates? Nope. I believe you can have a ton of things in common. My first wife in marriage counciling said, “I am not his soulmate, it is Heather (our 14 year old daughter at the time).” Heather and I had so much in common (and still do) but soulmate with your own kid? Nope. So I guess “nope” was enough…
10. What is something that made you laugh the most? The guys at WTIT when we are writing and producing comedy.
11. What were 3 of the happiest days of your life? The night I met the French Twins Michelle & MaBelle. Coming homing home to find my neighbors 31 year-old sitting on the chair next to my apartment. I was 57 at the time. They were fighting and I think we had revenge sex. Third? The day I scored four touchdowns in a high school game.
12. What is your biggest flaw? Sounding like my ideas are the only ones. I never feel that way, but I can come off sounding that way.
13. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Brad Pitt. I mean we don’t look a like but hell. It would be sweet.
14. What is something you experienced that you have no explanation for. I think my neighbors girlfriend getting naked as soon as I opened the door. Keep in mind that she was SO beautiful.
15. What is the saddest book you ever read? The bible. A book written by crude people of 2K years ago and seeing people think those fuckers had any ideas of life beyond 33 AD.
16. What is your dream home like? I love where I’m at. More seclusion, a pool & the Twins moving in, or any lady who would like to try a threesome.
17. What creature/insect would most creep you out if you found it crawling on you? Any. I hate bugs.
18. What’s your preferred Monopoly piece? No mas.
19. What was your most embarrassing moment? Going to my high school girlfriend’s house. Sneaking in the dark. The sex was always great. But on this night it was off the charts. When we turned on the lights I was shocked it was her mother who quipped, “Sally was already sleeping, so I “pitch hit for her”.” By the time Sally and her dad heard us, so they had been watching from the kitchen. Oh what a night.
20. Could the earth be flat? And on this stupid note, I will reminder of one of my “laws of life”46. If you’re going through hell, keep going.” See more here.
I did Saturday 9 yesterday, but I never logged in. I don’t think anyone missed anything. Meanwhile, you stay health. And stay tuned. We will return. Same time. Same blog.