To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Did you become what you wanted to be when you grew up? Are you happy with your choice? All I ever wanted to be was a DJ. And I was for a decade plus, and I spent years in radio sales and management as well.
2. Did man really go to the moon or was it a publicity stunt? Seriously?
3. Given the opportunity to change one major aspect of your life (i.e. career, relationship, family) with no guarantee of the outcome, would you take the chance? Why? Working in retirement, I would love it financially. I am afraid if I do I will put me in the hospital again. I do love retirement. A relationship is always important. I think I’m done with marriage. Three strikes? I can’t decide whether I am not good at it, or I picked the wrong women. Either way, I am done with it.
4. Does money buy happiness? Yes. But just until she leaves.
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? After I run for 3 hours then I go door to door to meet unhappily married women. Then I have to explain I might need a place to hide if hubby arrives. I hate those scenes. So guys are such jerks.
6. What are we going to do when we run out of room to bury the dead? I would imagine after cremation you can do the dude in a jar. The title of this meme is appropriate.
7. What is your greatest fear? Why? Is it rational or unreasonable? Not hearing the husband come home.
8. How do you feel about the exploitation of your private data in the digital age? Does it ever cross your mind or are you hyper-aware of the risks? No one likes it but it is why so much on line is free. I can’t imagine I have anything to fear other than discussing headlights with the Queen.
9. You can be forgiven one debt. What is it? If you don’t have debt, then how did you do it? Just the car. I use credit cards but I do not carry balances. I’ve done that. So I know better. My credit rating is nearly perfect. How did I do it? Using my debit card when in person and my Amex on line.
10. Hot or cold? Black or white? Your turn.
11. What is your favorite thing in the world (aside from family, friends, pets)? Music. I have 15K songs on my computer & iPods. I spend time everyday looking for songs I don’t have. And then wham bam it’s in the library.
12. You have to give up one of your five senses. Which one would you go without? Maybe it’s just me.
13. Do you believe everyone has a doppelgänger? No.
14. Likewise, does everyone have a soulmate or is it just a matter of proximity and circumstance? I’m not a believer of soulmates. You are soulmates until the divorce. Then on to the next “soulmate”
15. Imagine you have a theme song that plays every time you enter a room. What would your song be? “The Boys Are Back in Town” by Thin Lizzy.
Can you believe we’re still in isolation. I’ve never enjoyed I’d look forward to getting groceries. Thank god for The Queen & Harvey Wallbager. We speak nearly everyday. We did hour our “happy hour” on Zoom yesterday. It was with my son Ben and daughter Heather and their kids. My grandaughter Lauren “graduates” from high school soon. But her prom was cancelled along with the graduation ceremony. She is busy talking to fellow freshman on Skype. I am a news/politics junky. But its just virus chat everyday. Sensery overload. I hope you are safe and healthy. We will do this again. Same time. Same blog