To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you saw a dog locked in a hot car, what would you do? Sing a Christmas carol to it. There are no hot cars in New England in December.
2. Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it? Nope. You can take over any project from me. I’ll be napping.
3. Have you ever been in a fashion show? Do they have fashion shows that feature a 68 year-old guy that’s in a Beatles tee & jeans?
4. Would you like to be famous? I am. I invented this website. We use to get 50 players a week. But I had to really work at it. I contacted the website owner who I stole the meme from & invite them to play. I also went to other meme sites & invited there players to join us. Our record was 80 players. We never had less than 50. Of course, there was no other social media, blogs were it. It probably is too late any way too much work. THe 15 people here each week are very loyal, thanks to Bev’s work.
5. What is your most compulsive habit? Working with music. I have 16K in iTunes. Here’s a challenge: I don’t pay for music. And I don’t illeagally download it. How do I do it? (No I don’t borrow CDs)
6. What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge, or something else? Sex. That wasn’t a choice? My bad…
7.How close and warm is your family? We are a bit more fractured since my mom died. She was the matriarch. My sister who was heir apparent has taken a big pass.
8 Does that fact that you have never done a thing before increase or decrease its appeal to you? No. Should it?
9. If your friends start belittling a common acquaintance, would you defend that person? To my dying breath, so yes.
10. Do you make a special effort to thank someone who does you a favor How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone? This question is a train wreck of two questions. I always “thank”. Worrying about non-thanks back at you is silly. If you do a favor, do it graciously, my dad taught me this.
11. Since adolescence, in what 3-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change? Life after a 20 year marriage. I was in my late 30s. I had a blast & learned a lot.
12. When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice it and laugh at you? Of course not. Or I kick them in the shins.
13. Do you believe in capital punishment? We need so much reform in a prison system that jails non violent crime folks. We have more prisoners per our population than any other country including Russia & China.
14. Do you find it so hard to say “no” that you regulalry do favors yo do not want to do? This question needs a serious spell check. I am very good at “no”. I just do what I want and pass when I don’t.
15. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? Donald J. Trump.