To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What don’t you share? My vinyl. Never have, never will. The only way you keep vinyl perfect is just using it yourself. John Lennon died today, 39 years later. I laughed when someone asked me to lend them Sgt. Pepper.
2. A reason to celebrate? Other than Xmas I got nothing. I just fouind out that I need yet another spine opperation. The celebration? I prooved my pc doc wrong.
3. Describe where you are now. It’s a Tape Radio studio named after my late friend Johnnie Walker.
4. A dream that seems impossible. Getting of opioids. I had just done it when I got shooting pains in my arms. My doc wouldn’t help me so I went to the practices PA. She saved me.
5. Something you hope for. Peace. And living in a post-Trump universe.
6. A tradition that makes you feel at home. Sunday Stealing.
7. The people who make your life better. My WTIT buds and my wife and children.
8. Someone you’d like to meet. Paul McCartney
9. A silly thing you’d really like. Chocolate covered cherries.
10. A book from your childhood. Catcher In The Rye.
11. Something you’re still not sure about. Health. Living without pain…
12. The best dessert to share with friends. No idea. But anytime you’re with friends, you are good.
13. A story that captures your imagination. Star Trek
14. Memories beside a fireplace. Only mine to share.
15. How do you spend a rainy day? Inside.
Enjoy your Sunday!