To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) What is your favorite TV show (currently)? The day’s of having one show, a “fave” if you will, is done. There are WAY too many networks, streaming services and systems designed to end cable like Hulu or Apple TV. I love “New Amsterdam”, “Bull”, still love NCIS – the original- “Young Sheldon”, “Mom” & more. My favorite cable news show is a tie between Nicolle Wallace’s “Deadline White House” & “Morning Joe”.
2) Would you like to be a child again? Sure. Where’s the line?
3) Has anyone ever told you that school times were the best period of his/her life?
Would you say that to someone? Why? At what age? I love college. High School, not as much.
4) How’s the weather? Really?
5) Do you like camping? Not unless a Marriott is involved.
6) Do you believe in paranormal phenomena? Yes. We have only scratched the surface of understanding what we don’t understand.
7) If you would create a holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? When would this holiday be? “Relationship Repair Day.”
8) What word(s) do you dislike? Can you tell why? Words don’t bother me unless they are racist, homophobic or mean spirited. “Swear words” don’t bother me at all.
9) What color do you dislike? What do you associate with it? Pass.
10) Do you believe in otherworldly creatures, eg. ghosts, etc? See question 6.
11) Pick two of your favourite fictional characters. Where are they from (what movie, book, etc?) and why are they your favourite? Neo of The Matrix and Captain Kirk (or really any of them except the first season of Discovery.
12) If you could change anything or add anything to your body would you? (this can be interpreted however, but, think, would you like to have fins or extra hands?) Just when I think this meme can’t get weirder it does.
13) What are some family traditions you have/had growing up? Do you still continue them, if yes, why, if no, why not? My first wife and took our kids to amusement parks in the New York/New England area. Our favorite was “Santa’s Land” in Putney, VT. It closed from disrepair 5-10 years ago. I always wanted to go with my grandkids. Then, someone bought it and it reopened last year. So, on December 21 I am taking my older two kids and their kids. I am SO exccited. It’s a laidback place and not pricey. It currently costs $13 to get in. It ain’t Disneyworld. If you got kids or grandchildren, neices or nephews go.
14) What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? No I was never interested. Although this one’s neat.
15) What is the most disgusting habit some people have? Smoking.
16) If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled, which would it be? Star Trek: Enterprise. They were robbed of seasons 6 & 7. Oh and Crossing Jordan with Jill Hennessy. Although with the death of Miguel José Ferrer, who played her boss, it wouldn’t be the same.
17) What was the most unsettling film you have ever seen? The Caterpillar. Don’t ask.
18) What book has impacted you the most? The dictionary. It’s got all the other books in it.
19) You’re on Death Row and get one final meal: What is that meal and why do you choose it? A New England lobster and clam bake.
20) What is the first profession you remember wanting to become as a child? A DJ. I was 6.
Have a safe week. We will return. Same time. Same blog.