To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you were offered a job in another part of the country, would you take it? I was offered a terrific radio job in San Francisco in the mid 90s. I was offered the same job in Boston, but loved San Francisco. I had lived in Boston for college and loved it too. But I had a connection with the San Fran job. But I had four kids and two were in middle school. So I chose Boston. I thought when my youngest graduated coollege I’d move south for better weather. But I can’t replace my WTIT friends and I am still near my two oldest kids and their kids. I love our house! I know I bored you enough yesterday.
2. If you were in a bank and someone started to hold it up, what would you do? Fall flat down.
3. If you found a suitcase filled with $1,000,000 what would you do? The same as you. If there was no ID I’d try and keep it. But I follow the law. I’d first talk to an attorney. Obviously if I knew who to return it to I would.
4. If you had a 25 hour day what would you do with your extra hour? Sleep. Like last night getting that bonus hour. I love sleeping!
5. If you had the opportunity to be different, what would you change? Nothing really comes to mind. The things I’d change are things that I really can’t. I’m estranged from my youngest, so I’d love to change that. But she is super close to her stepfather & there must be more. But ten years of writing letters was enough. I am done. I’ll always be here for her. But, she has treated me miserably for nearly 2 decades. She never articulated the issue. I’ve got sick of it. So she won’t hurt me anymore. I am so close to my other three kids. It is weird.
6. If you received a lottery ticket as a gift and won a lot of money, would you share with the person who gave you the ticket? Depends on the amount. If it were say $1000, probably not. But if it were millions, yes I’d cut them in.
7. If you spoke two languages and your spouse spoke only one, would you raise your children as bilingual? Yes. Why wouldn’t you? My daughter-in-law is Greek and speaks both. English was her first, so she hasn’t an accent. But they go over to Greece with her dad (Sadly her mom died after the birth of her first grandchild. She had dementia and died in her early 60s. That seems so young. I am 68 today. (Not to get you to say “Happy” but rather trying to extort money or gifts)
8. If you were candy, which candy would you be? Say what?
9. If you were a toy, which toy would you be? What type of vibrator? Hmmm. Nope. Surprise me.
10. If you were abducted by aliens, would you tell anyone? Yes. (Sorry folks. I got nothing funny to say about some of these questions. Some of these are might be a bit out there. So it would be spoofing a spoof)
11. If you could go to the moon, would you? Not now. When I was younger, sure.
12. If you had a time machine, where would you go and why? The future. I’d love to see the technology that my great-grandchildren will have. That is that far away. My oldest grandchild is 17. It goes very, very fast.
13. If you saw a robbery, would you report it? Of course
14. If you were to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? Follow your heart and dreams BEFORE you get married and/or have kids.
15. If given the choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose? At this point show me the money!
So another Sunday. The Mrs. is out shopping. I thinking she’s getting cake, but who knows? I’ve heard from my oldest son and got a text from mu oldest daughter. My younger sun is on the left coast in San Diego. What a beautiful day in New England! Got to wait until tonight to see my Patriots! See you soon! Peace & Love…