To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Last person you were in a car with? Godzilla. Talk about bad breath!
2. Any plans for tomorrow? I’m either gonna climb Mt. Everest or climb a pyramid. I’m still pondering.
3. Best friend or close friends? Whichever one comes with benefits.
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? It’s a Monday. In what universe is that a good day?
5. Ever thrown up in public? No. I’ve never met the president.
6. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? We moved. I know you know because of all the
media coverage. I finished (almost) the WTIT Johnnie Walker Studio. It’s the largest since 1996 in Framingham, MA.
7. Who was the last person you talked to? Kathy. She asked where her drill is. I replied that I haven’t used one here. She is building the furniture. We went from a four bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment. Then back into a four bedroom house. We needed a lot of furniture.
8. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? Math. I have no idea of what they do now. How did I need algebra but not taught about filing income taxes, balancing a checkbook or save for retirement? I’m not sure I’ve ever used what I learned in geometry either.
9. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with? No. I drew the line with Godzilla. When he wanted me to drive him to King Kong’s for a play date, I drew the line.
10. What is your favorite color top to wear? A black Beatles’ tee never goes out of style.
11. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes and it was fatal. I’m the ghost of Bud.
12. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green? The entire room. The Enfield studio was painted hunter green. I loved it. So my lady painted the room before we moved.
13. Where would you like to be right now? In a hot tub with Jill Hennessy.
14. Is anything bugging you right now? Yes. Whatever happened to the fucking Republican Party? God, country & apple pie? We now have Trump, his daughter and his 12 thousand lies.
15. Is life going right for you now? Other than my back aches. I should do nothing physical, but moves don’t work that way.
16. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? Just my wife, my four children and seven grandchildren.
17. What made you laugh today? Nothing. I am depressed about WGN losing the Cubbies TV rights. My dad must be spinning in his grave. He died just two years early. He hated that “lovable losers” tag. He thought they’d win it all and never forgave the Bartman.
18. What was the last movie you watched? I don’t remember. I want to see the Brad Pitt scifi flick. But the Pats play at one. So not today.
19. What was the last conversation you had about? The aforementioned tool box.
20. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Sleeping. That’s the middle of the night for chrissakes.
21. Do you like your hair long or short? It’s been long since I retired in 2017. My wife hates it, but I said I grown it back in my retirement. I’m just a child of the sixties.
22. Do you like the rain? Does “it love me”?
Well that’s another Stealing. Was it good for you? Nope. I’ll try to up my game next time. I bought a cd for the first time in a couple of years. It’s CSNY’s live Déjà Vu. I never knew it existed until recently. It cost $5 on Ebay. I am excited about my mates seeing the house. But the Studio is all that’s ready. Kathy is on a fast train. We don’t get our basement chairs until the first week of October. We will celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary in October. My closest family member (other than the wife & kids) was my sister. We have only spoke a couple of times this year. I wrote her to say if we don’t fix it, we will see each other at weddings & funerals. That was six months ago. She called and said “I gave her things to think about”. She must be a long thinker. She called this week to suggest we get together and talk. That happens next weekend. If I hear from her. You folks have a great week. We will see you next time. Same time. Same blog.