To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music? Not and lived. Seriously, Kathy has a unique taste in music. Example: She hates Billy Joel. I don’t get it.
2. Is anyone’s birthday coming up? Everyday. My daughter turns 45 on 9-19 and her daughter, my grandkid Lauren turns 17. I’m old as hell, no?
3. Do you remember who you liked in grade eight? Jane Fenton.was crazy about her but just made fun of her because I was insecure. We did slow dance for an houyr at a party once. The next year I met my first girlfriend, Debbie.
4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body? I have no idea.
5. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on? A ghost writer to do memes. Someone who is still funny & relevant.
6. What are you most excited about right now? Moving. We went from a four bedroom 3 bath house to a two bedroom apartment. Around Sept 1st we move back to a four bedroom house which is miles from where I grew up.
7. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military? No. We were a very “don’t trust the military” people. I have a lot of respect now, but I marched in peace marchers in the ;late 60s and early 570s. I was there in college when the Kent State massacre happened.
8. Are you somewhat of a perfectionist? No. Except for music. I keep adding songs and soon will need a new hard drive to handle it all.
9. Do you like sour candy? Yes. I wonder where those twins are now. Michelle & MaBelle were special.
10. Are all nighters something you have grown used to? Not at gunpoint. I sleep a lot now. But I love retirement.
11. Do you usually wear sunglasses when you’re driving? No. I wear underwater goggles.
12. Do you wear your shoes around the house? No.
13. What clothes are you most comfortable in? A Beatles’ Tee & jeans.
14. Are you good at painting nails? Sexist question, no?
15. Smoothies or slushies? Smirnoff. Rocks. No fruit. Don’t make it healthy!
That’s it for another week in paradise. My housekeeper’s coming tomorrow to help me pack. Usually Kathjy does it all because of my back. But this is our last move, short of a retirement home for the dying. The house (where we will live) is very special. More on that after were are settled in. Peace & love gals. We will return. Same time. Same blog.