To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1.What is your favorite animal? The lion. The social aspect of lions is the most interesting and intriguing of all cats. Although in many nature materials and films, they claim lions as the only social cat. But it is simply untrue. While lions clearly are the most social cat, other big cats socialize. Male cheetah brothers generally stay together all their lives. As we learn more about the biggest cat of the Americas, the jaguar (the least known for an obvious reason: The jungles in in South America are so dense, it makes them hardest to observe.) But they are more social than originally thought.
2.Your dream vacation? St. Anywhere. Send me to the Caribbean. Anyplace not wiped out by hurricanes.
3.Last person’s house you were in? Either of my oldest kids’ homes.
4.Worst injury you’ve ever had? That would be the broken neck that I am still not recovered from, I think I was in more danger with the staph infection in ’02 – ’03
5.Last play you saw? My oldest grandchild is 16. She did a Shakespeare play (I think “A Mid Summer’s Night Dream”).
6. Ever go to camp? Once. The longest 2 weeks of my life.
7. Were you an honor roll student in school? No. But I was on The Dean’s List in college.
8. What do you want to know about the future? That my $$ will last through retirement.
9. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope. Aftershave on occasion.
10. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Yes, I see my primary care doc 4 X a year and my cardiologist 3 X a year. My last visit took a real left turn.
11. Where is your best friend? She’s in the living room.
12. Do you have a tan? We’ve got snow everywhere. And as good as our president looks from a tanning bed, I’d pass on that shit.
13. What are you listening to right now? “So Tied Up” with the Cold War Kids.
14. Do you collect anything? It used to be record albums, then CDs. I still have them all.
15.Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Donald Trump.
16.Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? A couple of years ago a cop got made at me for driving into road work. What he couldn’t grasp was that the 18 wheeler in front of me was not made from glass.
17.What does your last text message say? You’re getting shit from Amazon or my prescription is ready from Walgreens. Those were the exciting texts of yesterday. They always cheer me up…
18.Do you like hot sauce? YES. A lot. Tabasco is still the best.
19.Do you need to do laundry? I did it yesterday.
20. What is your heritage? My father was European Jewish and my mom’s family came here from Ireland.
That is it for a Sunday. GO PATS! See you next time. Same time. Same blog.