To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Which living person do you admire the most, and why? Paul McCartney. He was in a band once, I’ve read.
2. When were you the happiest? January 23, 1996.
3. Besides property, automobile or furniture, what is the most expensive thing you have bought? A lion cub. But then this cute, cuddly pet ate my housekeeper. They grow up. Who knew? It wasn’t entirely bad, because that’s when I hired the hot housekeeper.
4. What is your most treasured possession? Do my recordings of WTIT count? I used to have nightmares that they were destroyed. I don’t anymore. I’m not sure if that’s because they are backed up. Lots.
5. Where would you like to live? St. Martin. They have a nude beach. I remember having to tell my date as a man in the distance approached, “No, the man does not have three legs…” She expressed confusion. I said, “Wait for it…” She got the last laugh. When she finally figured it out she jumped up and said, “Now you wait for it…” I guess she meant her return. She introduced herself to him and I never saw either of them again. Ever.
6. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life? That guy in St. Martin.
7. What is your favorite book? The dictionary. It’s a bit dry, but it has every other book contained in it.
8. What is your most unappealing habit? I want nun of this question. (If you hate this one I will understand.)
9. Twitter or Facebook? (Or if both share the differences in your opinion.) Facebook. But it’s how I keep track of friends and family. Check out the WTIT page. It’s here. I do have a twitter account that I seldom use. I wanted to secure “@WTIT“. I do use it sparingly.
10. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? WTF? Is this about: a) costumes b) fancy dresses c) dress costumes d) freeedom of choice e) a three legged man
11. What is your earliest memory? Moses showing me tablets and then trying to get me to believe his version of events. OK, so I am showing my age here. A wee bit.
12. What is your guiltiest pleasure? I have too many to select just one.
13. What do you owe your parents? Nothing. They owed me. It’s not like I was there yelling at them to bring me into the world.
14. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? My parents. Because of question 13.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Great spot. I know I’m supposed to say “my wife”. But what about The Beatles? WTIT? The woman who left me for the three legged man?
16. What does love feel like to you? The French Twins and a bottle of Smirnoff.
17. What was the best kiss of your life? Bonnie Raitt. I was with a previous wife who met her first. But after I heard the wife say she was her biggest fan (Always the worst way to start…) I simply kissed Bonnie. I mean how often can you make-out with a celeb? The wife was not amused for one lame reason or another.
18. Which words or phrases do you overuse? “We found this gem…”
19. What’s the worst job you have done? Does this ask which job a sucked most at or the one that I liked the least? Who knew Stealing could be this complicated?
20. If you could edit your past, what would you change? I would not have gotten married until my radio career had advanced more and certainly not before 30.
21. What is the closest you have came to death? I contracted a staph infection after one of my back surgeries. I was not responding. The doc finally said, “We only have one more drug to try. If this does not work, you will need to get your affairs in order.”
22. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Not having to get my affairs in order or not killing the trpod that stolew that woman in St. Martin.
23. When did you cry last? I think I was in St. Martin.
24. How do you relax? I wonder through the Internet searching for questions.
25. What single thing would improve the quality of your life? A winning Powerball ticket.
26. What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Nobody wins at Powerball. They use actors. Sorta like the moon landing, except that in this case it’s true.
Till then, then…