To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you have/have you had any pets? Just my virtual dog Happy. Man do we have fun times together. Unless you want him to fetch. He sucks at that.
2. Do you play video games? If so, do you have a favorite video game series? No, so no.
3. Any unpopular opinions on anything? I certainly do at work. The liquor industry is so conservative and behind the times. I am a flaming progressive. When customers started a political rant IU would say, “Dude, I’m a liberal. I don’t expect you to understand me. Let’s not debate…”
4. Do you have a favorite gem? If yes, has anyone ever bought you jewelry with that gem? Another no and no. We are going for the world’s record with that answer.
5. Favorite story genres? Sci-Fi and Rom-Com. I know. I don’t follow that either.
6. What was once a secret that you can now share? (The original question was “What kind of fruit do you hate” which is type of question that I think “who cares?” so I just change them.) My life is a simple open book.
7. Do you like reading? Just on the internet. But a friend (Bouncing Billy) lent me a book on John Lennon. It’s over 1,000 pages. God help me.
8. What time is it for you now, what are you usually doing at this time of the day? Usually fucking around on the computer. Does this count?
9. What character on TV or in film is most similar to you? You can go with looks or personality. Or you can make a quip and go to the next question. Hawkeye Pierce without the great writers.
10. What’s something weird you wanna do? It cannot be weirder than Mr. Watermelonhead. I typed “weird” into google images. That’s how Watermelonhead and I met.
11. Have you ever accomplished a New Years Resolution? No and no. (See I’m going for it) I don’t do resolutions.
12. Is there any music artist you look up to? Just The Beatles.
13. Are you allergic to anything? If yes, what? No and no.
14. When was the last time you took a swim? Who else was with you? I was with Kathy at my son’s pool. It was a while ago. They just moved a second time since the house with the pool.
15. Would you rather have the ability to sleep for as long as you want, or have the ability to never have to sleep? I’d love to not feel tired all the time. But it’s the meds I take for heart decease. Better alive and tired.
We will do this again. Same time. Same blog.