Thanks to Allison for filling in for me. To join in click here.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1 – Who was the last person you texted? Your mom. I asked her to stop sending those naked pics of herself.
2 – When is your birthday? Last week. You didn’t even send me a card. It’s not every day that you turn 65.
3 – Who do you want to be with right now? That would be me lady, me wife.
4 – What sports do you play? I played baseball from 8 to 15. I played football through my junior year of high school. After now 11 spine surgeries, I’m happy I can walk. No more football.
5 – Who is the first person in your blogroll? I don’t think I ever had one. If I did, I think it was on my Google “blogspot” blog. That got me the infamous “Google Warning” but I waited to move to WordPress (I had this blog as a back up to that one) until their features were as good as blogger. Now I think I prefer WordPress.
6 – What is your favorite song at the moment? “The End of the World”. I haven’t recover from Tuesday. I know you can’t always get what you want, but this?
7 – If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? Mary Ann or Ginger? I’ll take them both. Just so I can answer the question. Research purposes only. My wife would understand, right? After all, it’s research.
8 – What do you feel right now? I need more caffeine. brb
9 – What chocolate is your favorite? Frozen Hot Chocolate at Dunkin’.
10 – How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? Huh? When?
11 – Why did you create a blog account? To answer annoying meme questions.
12 – Who is your favorite blogger? There are too many good ones to pick one.
13 – Where do you want to be right now? Right here. Besides my bride, my family and friends are here.
14 – What do you want to be in the future? A lot is going to change for me. It looks like I am going to be disabled for a long time. So we will downsize and move to a one level ranch, apartment or condo.
15 – When was the last time you cried? Why? When the Cubbies won it all. I wish my dad had lived to see it.
16 – Are you happy? Yes.
17 – Who do you miss? Johnnie Walker. He was the glue to WTIT. We navigated all the DJ
moves. Had he not stayed, we would have been toast after 1982. But he pushed me to find new guys. Gary, Billy and Gypsy were all gone after the 15th anniversary show. But we pulled it off. Our 50th anniversary is next year .
18 – If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? Yes. I would not have married young and stayed on-air.
19 – What was the best thing you were given? You mean like a blowjob?
20 – Who was the last person who called you? Johnnie Walker. He was checking in to see how I was doing after surgery. I haven’t started physical therapy yet. But it comes on Monday.
21 – What is your favorite dish? Jill Hennessy.
22 – Who is your best friend? Johnnie or Harvey. It’s a tossup.
23 – What is your biggest regret? The aforementioned first marriage.
24 – Have you ever avoided your partner? Only during divorces or separations.
25 – Who do you spend crazy moments with? My friends at WTIT. When I told my mother (92) that we were selling the house she said, “Don’t give up your radio studio.” I laughed. I asked, “Have I never not had one?” Every other thing in my life has changed but WTIT. We started it when we were 15. If you were to listen to our recordings 24/7, it would take over 50 days to hear it all.
Thanks for stopping by. Yep, we figured out that this was last week’s meme. We hoped you were okay with this.We will return. Same time. Same blog.
Thanks to The Gal for authoring this meme. Click on the Sat-9 title of song on the next line below to play.
1) Britney Spears addresses this song to a dance partner when she hears her favorite song. What song always makes you want to get up and dance? Still like that old time rock ‘n’ roll. That kind of music just soothes the soul. I reminisce about the days of old
with that old-time rock ‘n’ roll.
2) She sings that she needs a vacation. How about you? If you could
escape anywhere for an affordable three-day weekend, where would you go? Chicago. The afterglow is going to last there for some time…
3) Britney shows off her dance moves in this video. Her coordination shouldn’t be surprising, since she was already an accomplished gymnast in grade school. If we asked you to turn a somersault right now, could you do it? I’m recovering from neck surgery because of three fracture in my neck. Do the math.
4) Britney’s first and only feature film was Crossroads, written by Shonda Rhimes. Ms. Rhimes is famous for writing popular TV series including Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, The Catch and How to Get Away with Murder. Have you watched any Shonda Rhimes shows? I love medical shows, so I have seen Grey’s Anatomy I did not like it. To me E.R. and St. Elsewhere are the gold standard. Today Code Black is as hood ad it gets. I was shocked that it returned since I had read it was to be canceled. When it had its Season Premier with Rob Lowe joining the cast. He hasn’t aged a day, has a great character to create and I think will save the show.
5) Britney admits to smoking and biting her nails. Do you share either of these bad habits? I
smoked from 1964 to 1972 and from 1990 to 2004. RIP. What a stupid habit. I never did the nails thing.
6) Britney prefers Margherita pizza to thin slice or deep dish pizza. What’s your pizza preference? I like it thin. Recently I’ve gotten into Clams Casino again.
7) In 2011, when this song was popular, Prince William’s wedding to Kate Middleton was big news. Are you a royal watcher? No. I do not understand the infatuation. And I’m a guy whose wife loves everything about the British Royalty. Why do they deserve to live like that?
8) Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died in 2011. Do you have a Mac, and iPad or an iPhone? I love my iPhone and iPod (the best thing ever) and my iPad is company issued. I had to give it up yesterday so the guy who is covering my accounts can enter order. I am not a fan of it. I’d much prefer as laptop.
9) Random question: Which friend annoys you more, the one who interrupts you all the time, or the one who is never on time? I don’t have friends like that. At least not for long. Sorry if that doesn’t work for you.
Man, is my recouping going slow. But since I broke discs in my neck in 3 places I guess it’s not supposed to go fast. I still have little function in my right hand and my left is not right. I am so appreciative of Allison filling in for me on Stealing. That will be the first thing I’ll take back when my typing skills get better. How ‘bout them Cubbies? My dad was born in 1925. Ten years later he worshipped at the Cathedral known as Baseball. The first world series for him was Tigers v. Cubs. He decided he’d pick a team from the series to be his favorite team. We all know he picked the Cubs. Once retired and with a dish, he watched every game. No matter how the what their record was he’d put on his Cubs’ shirt and watch the game. He passed a couple of years ago, but he left my brother and his family life long Cubs fans. My brother has season tickets at both Fenway and Wrigley. He went to every home playoff game until the World Series. He went to every game then. I congratulated Gal Cat. & Harriet on Facebook but let’s give it up for them!! Oh and we met Captain Kirk. (See post below) We will return soon. Same time. Same blog.