To join in click here.
1. What are your current obsessions? Believe or not, we’ve just started “Game of Thrones”. I rather enjoy binge watching, we are also watching “Nurse Jackie” and “Casual” that way. In case you don’t know, “Thrones is on HBO, “Nurse Jackie” on Amazon and “Casual” on Hulu.
2. What are you listening to? The Plain White T’s “Hey There Delilah”.
3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Underwear.
4. What are you reading? This question.
5. What’s for dinner? We’ll be at Fenway Park’s main restaurant to have dinner before seeing Paul McCartney. It will be my third time. I saw him when I worked center stage with his security. That was 1976 when he was still with Wings. In 2002 he made his only appearance ever in Connecticut and I at first didn’t think I should go because I was unemployed. My mother pushed me to charge the tickets. So I did. I wasn’t going to pay $500 a ticket this time. But then my brother gave me four seats for tonight. Sweet?
6. What was the last thing you bought? I bought an a/c for my den. The one there died.
7. Guilty pleasure? I’ve gotten real into Dunkin Donuts’ frozen hot chocolate. I’m glad it’s seasonal.
8. What training did you get and how do you make a living? I graduate with a BA in communications and spent 20 years in radio. I now sell liquor to liquor stores.
9. If you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, and choose a different career path, what would you train to do? I would have chose the same schooling, but I would not have considered marriage until my 30s.
10. What’s your best time of day? Anytime but morning.
11. Do you like being on a team or are you a solo player? I like teams.
12. What’s your favorite way to create art? I don’t.
13. Name three items in your refrigerator: Yeah, right.
14. Tell us about your first crush: Jane Fenton in 8th grade. She moved to Chicago after the school year so I never saw her again.
15. The first time that I became a boyfriend/girlfriend was with who, when? Debbie Donnely. It was 9th grade and we could walk to her house after school. We had two hours before her mother came home. Do the math. I was 14.
16. Do you remember what you did on your first date? No.
17. How did you meet your current (or most recent) girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife? We met at the disco I worked at in the 70s. She tracked me down in 2010. Other than our separation, we’ve been together since then.
18. How did your first romantic relationship end? My first of course, was Sally. She told me God asked her to break up with me. It’s hard to argue with God. She was placed in a mental institution while I was in college. Sally’s mom called me to ask me to visit her. She said (I was 19) I was wise beyond my years and Sally could use the company. My current girlfriend encouraged it. She trusted us. That was a mistake.
19. Do you remember your first kiss? No.
20. What do we still not know about you? That’s to keep you reading the fucking blog.
Have a great week! We will see you next week. Same time. Same blog.