To join in click here.
1. Would you try a recreation drug if all were legalized? Yes. It would save The French Twins the trouble of buying them from their horn-dog neighbor. I think. I have not been in touch with them since I decided to give my marriage another try. It’s tough not talking to your exes, even the ones that have “oh’s”. But I am dedicated to me lady, me wife.
2. Are you happy that the U.S. Supreme Court once again upheld a woman’s right to abortion? Extremely. A woman’s body is her business.
3. Would our country cope any differently with a woman president? If we are talking Hillary, I think she will be unpopular. She’s tough to like. That said I would not support Trump at gun point.
4. Do you believe in the death penalty? No. It is not a deterrent and we convict innocent people. Except for my ex-wives. If they got it, I could live with that.
5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Of course. What’s the downside? If you believe in “gateway drug theories” you gotta start with alcohol. What? That’s ok? Then let people decide what they ingest.
6. Do you believe in God? No. But I am agnostic. My dad used to say that an agnostic was an atheist that was afraid to commit. I responded that atheists were like Catholics, both think they have all the answers… I miss him terribly.
7. How do you feel now that same-sex marriage is legalized? Joy. All people should be equal.
8. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA? No. Even this question is racist. But I kept it because of the title of his meme. It will be interesting to see how conservatives respond to this question. If you support that wall theory, please see a shrink.
9. A 12-year-old girl has a baby… should she keep it? Of course not.
10. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? No. Although I will say 18 year-olds are pretty
funny drunk. I spent three years DJing at a disco during the 18 year-old drinking age thing.
11. Should the wars in the Middle East be called off? Yes. Except for the strategic bombing of Isis. I support our troops offshore in combat ships such as the USS Eisenhower. Heavily armed aircraft use lazar technologic weapons to wipe out their buildings. But I support removing our troops on the ground everywhere. We spend more money on the military than the next 25 countries combined including Russia. What we could do with that money would change everything. No one should be homeless or not have medical insurance in this country. And all should go to college or a tech school. If that makes me a socialist, so be it.
12. Do you believe in spanking your children? Yes. But not like Adrian Peterson using sticks to whip his four year-old. But a swat on the butt? Yep. True story: When we brought my oldest daughter for her 1 year-old checkup the doctor said it was time to start spanking. He explained that we aren’t sure when learning starts but it was time to let the child know. He also emphasized how you should not hit kids when you are angry. You should not hurt them. You are just setting boundaries.
13. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think? I do not believe in that defense.
14. Would you want to prosecute someone for burning their country’s flag as a method of protest? Nope. It’s called freedom of speech. That said, I think it’s a moronic way to protest something. The argument switches from what you protest to why you burned the fucking flag. At that point you’ve lost your moral ground.
15. It’s between you and a person who is being kept alive (with NO hope) by life support machines… one has to die? Who? Them.
16. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope. At my age I don’t care what you think of me.
It is weird stealing the memes again. I enjoy the search. It usually takes reading four or five before I select one and it takes patience. I don’t just find the first one I see. I also edit them. Take this one, the original question was “Do you think gay marriage should be legalized?” Obviously a moot point. So I altered it. I also wrote him to tell him about Stealing. We use to have 80 players as week. Social media was the cause of our losses. But there still are millions of bloggers and I will get our numbers up a little. All that said, I will still welcome it when Allison returns.
We went to the Dark Shadows 50th year con-fest last weekend. I had never watched it but my wife is a fan. So I watched a bunch of their copulation movies and loved being there. I’m with David Selby here who played Quintin Collins. Nice guy. He also starred in “Falcon Crest” in case you are trying to remember him. Have a great Sunday. See you soon. Same time. Same blog.