Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
1. Do you skip meals sometimes? I do actually forget to eat. I used to battle weight like anyone else and a couple of years ago my appetite has decreased. I’m not sure if it’s the meds that I’m on or my age. But either way, I’ll take it!
2. Last time you overate? There is a great seafood restaurant that’s is part of a very successful Hartford chain of restaurants. They are called “Max’s” and the one in Springfield used to be my singles hang out. They call have different themes but “Max’s Oyster Bar” is my favorite. My brother is taking my family there on Saturday. Time for stuffed lobster with shrimp dressing, oysters, clams and soft shell crabs!
3. Do you like Mexican food? Just a few things. Spare me those fucking beans.
4. Do you like Chinese food? Yes. In fact, it was at a Chinese restaurant that my mother gave me the “sex talk”. I was 12. She explained, “You are getting to the age where some girls will start letting you touch them in their private places. DON’T.” All I thought of was, “Wow. When does this start?” The answer turned out to be 14.
5. Do you like Italian food? It doesn’t like me much.
6. Do you like American food? Seriously I hate this meme.
7. Have you ever been on a diet? Join me while there is an interesting question. Stay with me. We will find it.
8. Do you like vegetables? Not yet. Maybe the next one.
9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)? Fuck this.
10. Do you think you eat healthily? Yes. Pass the bacon.
11. Do you think you are ugly? No, but I think this meme is.
12. Do you like your hair? I’m 64 and I’ve still got it, so
yes very much.
13. Do you like the way you look? Still waiting for that “interesting question”. While we wait I’ll tell you about yesterday when I ran into old work friends. Kathy wanted us to try a new breakfast place in the next town. We went to a town green market of sorts with Connecticut maple syrup, crafts, a middle school band playing Motown and the like. Suddenly I heard “Isn’t that Bud?” I couldn’t figure out who was yelling but Kathy did. She yelled “Yes it is!” I turned to a couple at a table selling wood carvings and dog cookies. While that was paired became obvious. Ne carved. She was nationally known for her dog cookie frosting. I hadn’t a clue who this
couple was. She says, “We’re Donna & David”. Then I got it. David worked for me at Radio 104.1 when I was sales manager there and again when we both worked at Cox Communications. Donna did production of commercials at Cox. When I worked there in sales they need me to voice a lot of commercials. Some I even acted in as well. But Dave’s black hair was now white and 21year-old Donna was now 45. They were great people. I thought I’d burst from her hug. We chatted quite a while. We don’t have a lot of couple friends. I didn’t ask for contact info, but either I’ll find him on facebook or return next week to the town green.
14. Would you want to change anything? This meme. It blows moose.
15. Do you ever wear a lucky color? Where is that “interesting question”? Not here.
16. Do you care how other people see you? I hope with their eyes.
17. Do you or have you ever worn braces? While my teeth at 12 years-old were interesting, this question isn’t.
18. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Just shoot me.
19. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same? Didn’t we go through all of this weight shit?
20. What do you do if you have the flu? I sweat. I take they day off. I know most folks flap their arms and time travel but I just am sick.
21. How many tries to get your drivers license? This is just scary that anyone would find any of this interesting.
22. Are you saving up for anything in the future? I’m not saving up, but I do so want a Ultra HDTV. They are 4X clearer and go up to 75 inches. We are doing over our bedroom. It was a bit save the furniture. It is Mission that I have loved since working for Seaman’s Furniture right after I left Cox. Check that out. Ow many guys can say they worked for Cox then Seaman’s? (Change each word’s spelling if you don’t get it) We don’t have a TV in our bedroom and mostly just sleep there. Kathy thought if the room were bigger and we had TV there we’d use the room more, in a matter of speaking. We wanted to knock out a wall, eliminate the guest room but it was a load bearing wall. (We have four bedrooms). We may use mirrors. One is off my den or “man cave” as Kathy calls it. It’s the WTIT Studio. Kathy has the other room upstairs as a make-up/wardrobe and TV studio for her YouTube Show “Kathy Aay Makeup: Look Great At Any Age” show. She has videos that have had 50K viewers. She has over 6K subscribers. Check out the episode where I guest to do comedy with her. Click here and go 7 minutes in watch us. And hit “SUBCRIBE” please. She is excellent at mature women’s make-up.
23. Do you have a lot of spare time? Apparently. Otherwise I wouldn’t be doing this fucker.
24. Do you consider yourself a responsible person? I am responsible for creating Sunday Stealing so I guess I’m responsible for this fucker.
25. Do you consider yourself a lazy person? You asked this last week.
I know I was a little rough here. I think this could have been a great meme at 10 questions. I’d rather 10 great questions to 25 that only have 10 somewhat interesting ones. No one knows more than I how hard hosting a meme/survey is. Have a great week! See you next time. Same time. Same blog.