Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
1. What type of criminal would you be? Wow. How weird. I’m sure the middle aged women who write by answering memes (or more properly called surveys) are debating between being a bank robber or hire assassin. I bet I read “a bad one” a lot.
2. What are you listening to right now? Maybe the most asked meme question ever. Who the fuck cares?
3. If you had to choose a stripper name, what would it be? Isn’t this the take the street you lived on and your dog’s name? Can you imagine anyone wanting to see me strip? Although I did streak on Kathy’s YouTube video show and she left it in editing my junk out. Women said they tried to do a frame-by-frame thing to check me out. Man would they have been disappointed. I can’t imagine thinking “Let’s check out a 64-year-old’s junk. Wow. He has one.
4. If your phone started ringing, who would you hope is calling? Donald Trump or Hillary
Clinton. I’d explain why they should not run. This choice could not suck more.
5. Do you drink alcohol? I was a daily drinker until March when I decided that for medical reasons I should stop. But I have had a couple of drinks. By that I mean I had a couple in San Diego when I took my son and his girlfriend to dinner. But not since. I might at a social event or recording WTIT. But perhaps not. It doesn’t control me anymore and I think that’s the point. My 92-year-old mother asked me if I thought I had been (her phrase) an alcoholic. I laughed. Almost my all of entire family are alcoholics. The only smart one is my daughter Heather who went into AA a decade ago. We chatted about it for the first time today. My middle granddaughter turned ten today. She had finished using the gift certificate I gave her ($75) on Amazon before the call ended.
6. Do you smoke? Not cigarettes, no. I smoked from 12 to 20 and quit for 20 years. After my first marriage went down I started again because of bars allowing smoking in those years. It took 10 years to quit. I quit in 2004.
7. What is the first thing you notice in someone? Sense of humor. I once was in a situation where two women at a party were trying to leave with me. A beautiful blonde and an average looking brunette. The brunette was a riot and I left with her.
8. Do you get attached easily? To what? I’m set in my ways at this point. Why Kathy decided to come back is a mystery. But I am trying to be more flexible. And so, by the way, is she.
9. Do you like your eye color? Yes. What choice do I have?
10. Have any stupid human tricks? Just doing these fucking memes I’d say is a stupid human trick.
11. Humor me. What physical ideal do you imagine in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? Sense of humor, again. I like bright attractive women. My wives and of major relationships were with ladies that shared those qualities.
12. Any other essential quirks/interests/other you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? The same question rewritten. Fuck off.
13. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes. Most recently I realized the magic marker I was using was one I borrowed at another store.
14. Any romantic gestures you really like? Like most guys, we like a woman who when you first meet asks if she can give you a blowjob. Although those women then tell you what it will cost. So I’ve always said, “Tempting, but no.” Also this is another example of my insane need to remind you that you are on the WTIT Blog.
15. What’s your favorite color and why? Really? Why?
16. What were you like when you were a kid? I was always talking into a tape recorder. There is a family film where I was using one at 6.
17. What would your dream house be like? The one we have is perfect.
18. What last made you laugh? Kathy. She always cracks me up.
19. Do you have a place you like to go to collect your thoughts? That would be where I am now. The WTIT Studio.
20. What is your favorite word? Fuck. It sums a lot of things up.
21. What is your least favorite word? Fuck. It’s way overused.
22. Would you go bungee jumping/sky diving if given the chance? No.
23. Do you have any siblings? Yes. I have a brother and sister and a half brother and sister.
24. Do you like to dance? Yes. We danced last night by the fire to the song “Reasons” by Earth, Wind & Fire.
25. What is your definition of cheating? In a romantic sense it’s anything you say or do that you would not if you partner were there. Almost anything. And I don’t mean that you’ve got to share every thought. Sometimes it’s better not to…
So we’ve made it through another week. What’s your take on the election? Are we really gonna have one of these idiots as president? It’s scary. Have an outstanding week. We record on WTIT this week so I am psyched. Join us again. Same time. Same blog.